Anam QT Spa
Ranked #62 of 174 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: From the moment that Anam-QT Spa opened our first door in 1996, we take a holistic approach to physical and spiritual well-being, providing a sanctuary for the senses. The Oriental architecture blended in the most luxurious facility of our intimate pavilions draws upon local inspiration to blend endlessly with he beauty of the natural environment. Our spa body treatments, beauty and hair care are the best combined of techniques and personal care of our well trained therapists. Feel the sensory pleasures that reawaken our inner energy and empower us to enjoy our life ever better than ever.
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I booked the 4.5 hour package that included a steam bath, a massage, a body wrap, a facial, a shampoo and style, and a pedicure for $150, plus I added 20% in tips. Each service was performed professionally and I felt like a pampered princess. A snack of fruit, fruit juice, and fried spring rolls is included.

5  Thank EydneW

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I went for manicures and facials. They are MUCH more expensive than other places we went to in Vietnam, so we had high expectations. While the quality of the products they use and the skill level of the employees was excellent, the place is falling apart. Every window seemed to be cracked. Every couch and chair seemed to be tattered and dirty- in desperate need of recovering. Even the mugs they served our tea in were cracked and old looking (and not in a charming antique kind of way). I would probably not go back, as you can get the same great treatments in any back alley spa in Vietnam for 1/4th the price.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Serene it was not...curtain enclosure with people walking in and out. Talking at massage table right behind. Muffled noises through wall from next door. Shower and toilet area very small and far from serene. This was a case where you get what you pay for indeed. Hotel spa was more expensive, but a truly serene experience which is what a massage should be.

1  Thank Jenny910
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I had a relaxing foot massage and hot wax treatment that was supposed to last half an hour but actually took twice as long for the same price. From my perspective, that was a good thing. But I didn't much like having it done in the barn-like reception area on the upper floor of the location near Hoan Kiem. I was seated at an angle on a sofa and by the time I was done I needed a neck massage!

Reviewed September 17, 2011

My friend and I both bought the massage/facial/pedicure package for about 63USD. It was AMAZING!!! Clean, beautiful spa with great customer service. To top it off, we got fresh fruit and spring rolls while our polish dried. After a shady experience in a cheaper place, this was well worth the money.

4  Thank moriseylvr