Hi all, stayed in this hotel during my vacation in Vietnam and I have few things to say:
1. Location, nice very close to center of old quarter.
2. Rooms are nice but pretty noisy but it seems that i like this everywhere in old quarter.
3. The staff is very friendly and helpful, all of my traveling arrangements has been made by the hotel and were very good and in the same price that you can get in travel agencies, but I got free pick-up from the train station and complementary breakfast when we came back from Sapa and waited for the Halong bay trip pick-up and also the guys were very honest and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ROYAL PALACE HOTEL HANOI IS BRAND NEW LUXURIOUS HOTEL in the heart of Hanoi's historic Old Quarter. The Royal Palace Hotel is a luxurious boutique hotel that offers elegant rooms including some with views of the city and large balconies. We pride ourselves on offering the best service to our customers. Royal Palace Hotel was built from 28/01/2009 to 15/03/2010. The Royal Palace Hotel was designed and built with high architectural standards. It is among the Hanoi Old Quarter's top ten luxurious hotels and has an excellent view of Hanoi. The Royal Palace Hotel provides you with a comfortable and relaxing accommodation in well appointed rooms furnished with the latest facilities. As an added bonus, Royal Palace Hotel is currently offering a special 45% Grand Opening discount on all rooms and Free Taxi pick up at Hanoi Aiport to Hotel if you book over 3 nights (until 30th December 2011) . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Palace Hotel Hanoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.