“Suprisingly good”

Ranked #77 of 577 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Suprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

THis hotel is bang in the middle of Hanoi and from the street outside (and the cheap price) I was not expecting much, but I was very pleasantly suprised. The rooms were very nice and clean and well appointed, everything you need. Petals on the bed on arrival! The staff were very friendly and willing to help at all times. I stayed here on my first day and was grateful for the central location (5-10 minutes walk from the train station and lake ) and the amazing staff. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: I booked a basic double room and was very comfortable though no outside window, just a window to the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bali, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

i was staying here twice. me with my australian friends loving it very much. hotel is very good. clean, staff are friendly. if i ever comeback to hanoi, i will stay here again. They remember your name, always smile when you get in. Free tea and coffee all the time, nice view from my room - 701. Free upgrade from Mr Tong - one of the best one ever. He tells you everything if you do not hknow around, even tour information.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank blacky_surf
Goole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

we stayed 3 nights on our first visit and then returned for a further 5 nights during our stay. The hotel was disappointing from the outside but our room was clean and spacious. What makes this hotel is the location and most of all the staff that were always very helpful and very friendly. Tong went out of his way to help, he obviously enjoys his job and is very good at it. Phue was lovely. Tong arranged our trip to Halong Bay which was well worth the visit and very reasonable. We would definately revisit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Hotel seems small from outside, but trust me it gets bigger as you get in and it's the best in that segment I feel, the staff are amazing, friendly and helpful. Mr.Tong the Team lead I guess greets you with a smile all the time and always attentive and not to mention about his colleagues always ready to help. The over all experience was great. The rooms Clean and Centrally located. I Just love the hotel. The Value for Money is the right word.
Thanks!!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Raki1
Bangkok
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stayed this hotel for 3 night in October. Booked city view with big window. Room was ok bit noisy in the morning and quite small window and not much of view but staff made all worthy this hotel. Especially, receptionist Tong(day time) and Hoang (night time) were most friendly staff I ever met.
They remember your name and and always smile. They were always happy to help.
Defiantly, I will stay here again, if I go back to Hanoi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

the staff very helpful & friendly, the room was nice, all was very atencious and really was the best days of my life in vietna.
the staff very helpful & friendly, the room was nice, all was very atencious and really was the best days of my life in vietna,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We booked rooms with balconies from Millennium hotel, but the hotel and rooms were totally disappoinment concerning what we read about from their website and reviews. Do not believe those as Mr. Ben is writing them shamelessly by himself to get customers to his hostel.

As we wanted to change our hotel asap, we took contact to our second option Royal Palace.
They wellcomed us and paid the transfer to their hotel, but after we arrived the hotel was overbooked. They changed us to their sister hotel Palace 2.
Next morning, I complaint that our air-conditioner did not work after all, althought we got a person to repaired it. Mr Huy, returned my money from that room. I complaint also that I was formerly booked a room with balcony.

After hearing that he moved us to the next door hotel, which got a big balconies at half-price.
I understand that overbookings happened sometimes, but in this case, Mr. Huy made an excellent work.

I will return to this hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family