2,462 results
All reviews old quarter fresh fruit rooms were very clean mary tours heart asia
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Located in center of Old Quarter with easy access to all the tourist spots.
Friendly and helpful staffs, special thanks to Lana for all the arrangement upon our arrival.
We've stayed 4 nights in this hotel, we booked Superior initialy but was given Junior Suite, Family Suite and Deluxe due to room availability.
I would recommand this hotel because the hotel staffs really understand and know the traveller needs.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

The staff is very helpful. The wifi connection works.
The bedroom are very well equipped with a PC and a DVD.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2011

The staff is terrific, buffet breakfast has new offerings daily.
This new hotel, sister to Charmin is superb . We were originally booked into Charming but they were full so we were offered Charming 2. This hotel is a 3 star but seems more like a 5!
we own an upscale b&b in the US and are quite picky.
charming 2 has a staff to die for, rooms that are great and centrally located.
Can not say enough for this aptly named hotel.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

Located in the central part of the old Quarter in easy walking distance of Hanoi station and Hoan Kiem Lake, this small hotel has been newly renovated and we were told only opened for business two months before our visit.
The manager is very attentive and most of the staff are younger people, very keen to impress and assist their clients.
The rate of $US35 (including a substantial buffet breakfast) is excellent value and we believe very competitive with similar hotels in central Hanoi.
While our room was a little small to accommodate the new double bed, desk with computer, TV and associated furniture, the room and bathroom were spotless and all fittings worked well. The bath robes were a nice touch and totally unexpected.
The hotel has a lift and there is a safe for valuables in the room.

Reviewed March 21, 2011

I have been traveling to Hanoi for the last 18 months. I've had the chance to stay at some of the nicest, internationally operated 5 star hotels like the Sofitel Plaza, and some of the nicest 4-5 star hotels like the Fortuna... but my experience at the Hanoi Charming Hotel has to be my most memorable and... sweet... experience so far. The staff makes all the difference! From the moment I arrived I was treated with kindness, respect and a helpful attitude. While in so many ways this describes my experience in Vietnam all together, it was taken to the next level at the Charming. During my second 3 night stay (yes, I am already a repeat patron), the staff found out I wanted to learn to cook Vietnamese food; they went to the market and brought everything back for a feast and let me help in the kitchen. The spring rolls were amazing, as was the company of my new Australian friends who were staying at the Charming and joined in the festivities; but the best part of all was the owner's willingness to let his entire staff (even the new bell-boy) join me at the dinner table while he sat upstairs to take care of business. He later joined us and we enjoyed a beer (or 6) together. It said a lot about the man and gave me insight into why the staff functions so much like a family... a family they want you to join and enjoy. I will recommend the Charming to anyone looking to really experience Vietnam and its most valuable resource - its warm, kind people. I look forward to my next stay at the Charming!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business