Tripadvisor
Hanoi

“Best service ever”

Bell Pepper Restaurant
Ranked #246 of 3,759 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: With a mind of preserving the core values of Vietnamese Cuisine, Bell Pepper has been found. We specialize in authentic Vietnamese Cuisine, especially authentic features which you only able to find in a Vietnamese traditional meal. Not only that, in order to extend every customer's need, Bell Pepper also presents a wide-range menu of Western food.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I visited this restaurant in December 2019 and I really enjoyed it. The food was exquisite and lots of variety of dishes to choose from - there is a dish for everyone! Great service as well and the staff made me very comfortable. Highly recommended and I would be very keen to go there again.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank fabricer913
bellpepperrestaurant, Owner at Bell Pepper Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Fabrice,

Thank you very much for choosing our restaurant.

Your kind and supportive opinion will be come the biggest motivation for us to keep improving ourselves better and better in the future.

Restaurant Manager

Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

My recent stay at the Hanoian Angel Hotel & Spa in Hanoi city was extremely splendid. I enjoyed the welcome drinks they offered right after the staff coordinated me to the dinner table. The cuisine was yummy at the reasonable prices, I only wish that I could have had room for all the courses. In addition, I felt extremely happy with the professional and pleasant attitudes that the waitresses had. Thanks to all.

1  Thank Masi217

Dear Masi,

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This little restaurant was exactly what I was after. Visited here on my recent trip to Hanoi and the food and service was outstanding. Highly recommended if you’re visiting Hanoi.

Dear Nick T,

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

The bff here is amazing, I love the atmostphere here. The staffs are very friendly and helpful
Will definitely come again

1  Thank EladW14

Dear Elad Weiss,

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Food is quite good but their service is absolute amazing. The staffs there are very friendly and knowledgeable about internation cuisine.
Totally recommend this place