Tripadvisor
Hanoi

“Highly Recommended”

Bell Pepper Restaurant
Ranked #275 of 3,843 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: With a mind of preserving the core values of Vietnamese Cuisine, Bell Pepper has been found. We specialize in authentic Vietnamese Cuisine, especially authentic features which you only able to find in a Vietnamese traditional meal. Not only that, in order to extend every customer's need, Bell Pepper also presents a wide-range menu of Western food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My recent stay at the Hanoian Angel Hotel & Spa in Hanoi city was extremely splendid. I enjoyed the welcome drinks they offered right after the staff coordinated me to the dinner table. The cuisine was yummy at the reasonable prices, I only wish that I could have had room for all the courses. In addition, I felt extremely happy with the professional and pleasant attitudes that the waitresses had. Thanks to all.

1  Thank Masi217
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This little restaurant was exactly what I was after. Visited here on my recent trip to Hanoi and the food and service was outstanding. Highly recommended if you’re visiting Hanoi.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The bff here is amazing, I love the atmostphere here. The staffs are very friendly and helpful
Will definitely come again

1  Thank EladW14
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is quite good but their service is absolute amazing. The staffs there are very friendly and knowledgeable about internation cuisine.
Totally recommend this place

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank RyanVNS
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a pleasant time I had at this place. Yes...the food was great...but you can get great food anywhere. It is the people that will make me visit again and again... Tracy could not have been more friendly, kind, and professional. She bent over backwards to make me feel welcome. I was on my own this trip, but I will absolutely be back with friends and colleagues... What a gem. Thanks!

1  Thank Mike R