Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from $98.00
More Info
1,440 results
All reviews street food tour our tour guide halong bay egg coffee old quarter great tour small group day trip bike ride highly recommend this tour walking tour local family banh mi local food his knowledge pho spoke very good english
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just finished this tour with Chinh as my guide. Chinh was an amazing guide and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. A must do tour if you have the time!
Thanks Chinh

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This tour was great to figure out how to navigate dining in Vietnam. This type of tour should be the first thing on a traveler’s agenda. Learn the ins and outs of navigating menus and local food varieties. Kim was an exceptional tour guide who spoke perfect English. We learned a lot and my only regret was not taking this tour earlier in our stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide was Kim she did an excellent job of navigating a group of 10 of us. We ended with egg coffee.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wonderfull. Such a wonderful evening with good food and nice people.
Al the places were very good .

I strictly recommend this trip.

Martin

Reviewed January 18, 2020

We absolutely loved the Hanoi morning Highlights tour. We were met by our guide Lee who was absolutely brilliant. He went out of his way to make our day fun and he was so informative I quickly got to know the ins and outs of Hanoi. We were taken to all the great sights and all done without the stress of finding parking or waiting in long lines. Everything was taken care of including entry tickets, coffee/drinks and a beautiful lunch. I have recommended this tour to others on my trip and have also insisted they choose Lee as their guide.
I will definitely return to Vietnam.