“Highlight of Hanoi!”

and up
Halong Bay Small Group Adventure Tour including Cruise from Hanoi
Ranked #15 of 190 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Hanoi. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Hanoi. Our local expert guides will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highlight of Hanoi!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I had the pleasure of joining the Street Food by Night tour with Thanh who was an outstanding tour guide. We had a very enjoyable evening, meandering about the old quarter eating bits and pieces as we went. Make sure you arrive for this tour hungry!! I learned so much from Thanh who had a brilliant communication style and went above and beyond to make sure the group had a great evening together. This trip is a must do (except if your vegetarian ha ha!).

I also joined Citadels, Karsts and Cycle with San. I was the only person on the tour and as a result San was able to tweak the tour to suit me as I had already seen the Temple. It was absolutely teaming down with rain, but San still come on the boat trip and acted like a trooper despite being soaked through. Having so much one-on-one time I was able to ask loads of questions about Vietnamese culture and life. I was blown away by the level of San's communication skills - my accent is hard to understand but he had no difficulty understanding me at all! The trip itself is amazing, the boat trip is visually stunning and a highlight of Vietnam for me. I highly recommend it. The only negative is the (included) lunch on this trip, its a very unappealing buffet (most of which was cold). Might be the case of not many options in the area - you have been warned.

2 Thank Jane T

Horsham, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Food Tour”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This street Food Tour was above & beyond our expectations! Our tour guide Thanh made the tour very enjoyable & informative! He was so friendly & very considerate of our needs! Would recommend this tour to all who visit Hanoi!

2 Thank Gobsmac
jonnamama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome Tours In and Around Hanoi”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My friend and I joined two tours with this company last week in Hanoi: The Street Food Tour with Quan and the Citadels, Karsts and Cycle with Thoa. Both were FANTASTIC! They were highlights of our visit to Hanoi. We ate such delicious food on the night street food tour... places we'd never know about otherwise. The Citadels ... tour was such a great day, albeit long. We loved seeing the ancient capital, cycling on village roads, and taking a boat ride amidst gorgeous scenery. Highly recommended!!

1 Thank jonnamama
Terang, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small village discovery”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I discovered this tour on getyourguide website and was impressed by the variety. My expectations were exceeded as our tour guide Thanh was a wealth of information with a geat sense of humour. This tour was the only tour where I did not feel that I had to rush from one spot to another. Thanh was very accomodating and if we wanted to spend a little longer at one spot this was not a problem. He introduced us he the rice crepes, aspeciality of the area which I had not previouslyexperienced. His enthusiasm to provide us with a rich and rewarding experience was evident. If I return to Vietnam, I would definitely seek out Thanh's assistance.

1 Thank fittotravel2014
Port Macquarie, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Street Food Tour with Thoa”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Excellent tour. We got to try food we wouldn't have known where to find. Our guide Thoa was very friendly and being a local, he could tell us about everything we saw and ate.
I would recommend this tour to everyone and to top it off we ended up in a bar which you entered through the back of a silk shop and went to the roof top bar with a beautiful view over the lake.