“Reliable travel agency”

Travel Sense Asia
Ranked #63 of 552 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Sense Asia (TSA) is a company incepted to offer attractive holiday packages to those who want to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. We strive for customer satisfaction by adding personal touch to every holiday package we design. We know that the right blend of reliability, creativity and flexible attitude is the mantra to proffer quality services to all our customers. We provide unmatched attention to each customer's needs so that we can give you the best.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Julie (Hien) helped us with a 2-week tour to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City and Siem Reap(Angkor). She is very effective and answered all questions promptly and the whole trip went smoothly . All the guides were friendly and helpful.
We can recommend Travel Sense Asia for trips to Vietnam and Cambodia.
They can provide many activities and outings but don't book to many, remeber to make time for yourselves.

2  Thank euw00
"siem reap"
in 7 reviews
"interesting trip"

Reviewed February 10, 2016

Highly recommended!!!! All the arrangements made by them are perfect. My friend and I really enjoy the trip. Guides are friendly and knowledgeable! Thank you for making this trip a awesome one!

1  Thank Doyzzzz
Reviewed January 30, 2016

It was a great pleasure to work with Travelsense Asia who booked my trips to Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue and Ho Chi Minh City. I don't know many people in Travelsense, but I know Julie and that was enough for me. She is the best. She is always prompt in responding, answer all your questions, modify the trips as you suggest and of course with a smiley and greetings. I will miss her emails in the morning when I open my computer, 'Good morning Canada, it's Julie here'. I used to send my greetings "Good morning Vietnam". Upon my arrival, I met her in Hanoi, we went out for dinner together, we went to a rooftop restaurant for an after dinner drink opposite to Hoan Kiem lake,- she has a lovely personality. She presented me a coffee-mug from Travelsense that I continue to use in my office in Canada.
She didn't have a single flaw in her tour program. Later, I met her once in Hanoi railway station when I was traveling to Sapa, she came for receiving someone else. But we kept in touch. You will never be disappointed with her service. Happy New Year and Tet Holiday to Julie and all staff in Travelsense.

TravelSense-Asia, General Manager at Travel Sense Asia, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Xin Chao Tab G,

How interesting your feedback is! Thank you for your wonderful review with our personal service which we try to approach. Our service is flexible to touch the highest personal need of clients. We don't use name "sales staffs" in our office, each member is a "travel advisor" to clients' need, expert in their region when suggesting advices and friendly friend when clients are in our country. I was read your personal blog of trip to Vietnam with amazing photos and emotional memory in destinations you visited.
We hope to be served you in next trip in our country.
Cam on, Tab G!

Reviewed January 20, 2016

I cannot recommend Travel Sense Asia enough! The team is amazing - from their hospitality, their punctuality, and overall knowledge of Vietnam. I took this trip with my family, and there were 11 of us total. We did not have to worry about anything. The hotels, transportation, and meals were so well organized, yet there was flexibility when we wanted it. My mother is from Vietnam, and I could not have asked for a better trip going back to her home country with her! Thank you to the entire Travel Sense Asia team!!

2  Thank jessicalinh

Dear Jessicalinh,

Thank you very much for your feedback! we're so happy to know that you had an amazing time with your family in our country. Hope you had a beautiful photos of traditional "ao dai" in Vietnam.
We hope to serve you more and more time in your mother homeland.
Best regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed January 14, 2016

A group of six Vietnamese, five American family members (eight senior citizens) enjoyed the 14-day Relax & Flexible tour that took a lot of our time who live in AL, Ar, Ca and Ga and Mr. David Kien and his TSA staff in Viet Nam to come up with the wonderful itinerary that we loved every minute we spent as the unforgivable moment in our lives...
From Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon), to Vung Tau, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay...We were treated as the Royal Family from the 4/5 ***** hotels, delicious meals, interesting places...with bilingual tour guides and experienced drivers in the AC 29/35-seat buses...
I am going to have a complete reviewer every hotels, restaurants... of this tour and share with Kiên David and his TSA staff as a token for every thing they did for us in hope to help them come up more excellent itineraries in the future. I will share with you too.
We also love the idea of TSA "Home Hosted Dinner".
I want to use one of the compliments that a member in our group said right on the first day after we checked in the hotel in Saigon as the CONCLUSION of my review:
"Based on what we paid and what we got I think we were in HEAVEN!"
Regards,
Cang Nguyen

2  Thank 919emma

Xin Chao 919emma,

We really appreciate your great feedback of our service. Your last sentence "Based on what we paid and what we got I think we were in HEAVEN!" encourage us much. Our team like their job much as they are doing a happy job to make their clients also happy. We really happy to welcome you back to Vietnam in the end of this year to do other trip with us.
Thank you very much for your time travelling with us and great review for us.
Seeing you again soon.