“Two Week Tour through Vietnam”
Review of Travel Sense Asia

Travel Sense Asia
Ranked #63 of 552 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Travel Sense Asia (TSA) is a company incepted to offer attractive holiday packages to those who want to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. We strive for customer satisfaction by adding personal touch to every holiday package we design. We know that the right blend of reliability, creativity and flexible attitude is the mantra to proffer quality services to all our customers. We provide unmatched attention to each customer's needs so that we can give you the best.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed January 20, 2016

I cannot recommend Travel Sense Asia enough! The team is amazing - from their hospitality, their punctuality, and overall knowledge of Vietnam. I took this trip with my family, and there were 11 of us total. We did not have to worry about anything. The hotels, transportation, and meals were so well organized, yet there was flexibility when we wanted it. My mother is from Vietnam, and I could not have asked for a better trip going back to her home country with her! Thank you to the entire Travel Sense Asia team!!

2  Thank jessicalinh
TravelSense-Asia, General Manager at Travel Sense Asia, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Dear Jessicalinh,

Thank you very much for your feedback! we're so happy to know that you had an amazing time with your family in our country. Hope you had a beautiful photos of traditional "ao dai" in Vietnam.
We hope to serve you more and more time in your mother homeland.

All reviews
"organised trip"
in 3 reviews
"interesting trip"

Reviewed January 14, 2016

A group of six Vietnamese, five American family members (eight senior citizens) enjoyed the 14-day Relax & Flexible tour that took a lot of our time who live in AL, Ar, Ca and Ga and Mr. David Kien and his TSA staff in Viet Nam to come up with the wonderful itinerary that we loved every minute we spent as the unforgivable moment in our lives...
From Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon), to Vung Tau, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay...We were treated as the Royal Family from the 4/5 ***** hotels, delicious meals, interesting places...with bilingual tour guides and experienced drivers in the AC 29/35-seat buses...
I am going to have a complete reviewer every hotels, restaurants... of this tour and share with Kiên David and his TSA staff as a token for every thing they did for us in hope to help them come up more excellent itineraries in the future. I will share with you too.
We also love the idea of TSA "Home Hosted Dinner".
I want to use one of the compliments that a member in our group said right on the first day after we checked in the hotel in Saigon as the CONCLUSION of my review:
"Based on what we paid and what we got I think we were in HEAVEN!"
Regards,
Cang Nguyen

2  Thank 919emma

Xin Chao 919emma,

We really appreciate your great feedback of our service. Your last sentence "Based on what we paid and what we got I think we were in HEAVEN!" encourage us much. Our team like their job much as they are doing a happy job to make their clients also happy. We really happy to welcome you back to Vietnam in the end of this year to do other trip with us.
Thank you very much for your time travelling with us and great review for us.
Seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

We are so grateful to David and his staff at Travel Sense Asia for making our trip to Vietnam so successful ! Our two week journey through the country of Vietnam was a long awaited trip that our family had dreamed of for many years. Some of the family members were returning for the first time in over thirty years and others were visiting for the first time ever. Our group of 11 varied greatly in age and physical abilities so it took a lot of planning and attention to detail to work everything out for us to have a happy memorable trip. Thanks to David and his staff we had a wonderful trip free of stress. Everything was so well planned and reservations all made including transportation and tour guides. We started our trip in Ho Chi Minh City and ended in Hanoi visiting so many beautiful, cultural cities along the way including a beautiful beach resort in Vung Tau and a very special New's Year Eve gala in beautiful Hoi An. One of the many highlights of our trip was a 3 day cruise in beautiful Halong Bay. Our trip on the Dragon's Pearl is something we will never forget. We cruised along the peaceful, magnificent Halong Bay and had a very memorable 5 Star dinner in a cave! This was hands down the most memorable trip of my life. We were able to sit back and enjoy everything to it's fullest due to all the details being taken care of by our wonderful travel consults. I will be forever grateful to David and his staff for making us all feel special and appreciated. They certainly went above and beyond what was expected and I highly recommend them to anyone considering a trip to Vietnam. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this trip all we dreamed of and much more!!!

3  Thank Vickey2016

Xin Chao Vickey2016,

i know i should write a thank response much sooner for such the wonderful review. it's been a while since your holiday in Vietnam but it seem to be just yesterday we met in our country. I hope your next trip to Vietnam will be same feeling in difference experience with us. Our team were very happy when being shared your feedback. Sometimes, they still told each other about your group's memory. Next time, we will bring you "nuoc mam" which you like.
Again, thank you very much for traveling with TSA and recommend us!
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2016

I don't usually use a travel service when planning a vacation but for our three week trip to Vietnam and Thailand I wasn't sure about transportation and hotels so based on previous trip advisor reviews I contacted Travel Sense Asia for help with our Vietnam portion. I quickly had an email exchange with Henry Nguyen of Travel Sense Asia and he began sending me suggestions. He promptly responded to all my questions and arranged hotels and tours. I told him we were going to Thailand and after not receiving any response from a Thailand tour company I accepted Henry's offer to plan our Thailand trip as well. I was a bit nervous at first but when we landed in Bangkok after a long flight and were met by our first wonderful guide I was put at ease. We had tours in many locations and several internal flights or train trips. At every location there was a driver and guide to meet us. They were always on time, professional and knowledgeable. They made sure we saw everything and more and insured we were properly booked into our hotels and on our planes and trains. Henry arranged for a Vietnamese SIM card on our arrival in Vietnam and he continued to provide prompt and personal service throughout our trip. If I had a question during our trip he was there. I would highly recommend Henry and Travel Sense Asia to assist you with your vacation planning.

2  Thank ljz53
TravelSense-Asia, General Manager at Travel Sense Asia, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2016

Xin Chao Ljz54,

Good day from TSA!
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We understand the situation you consider when working with a travel agency while you don't usually use TA while traveling. We've met several questions about what clients concern about while travelling to our region. that's why our local experts gather into an experiences to give advice to our clients in their personal ways. Our team is very happy that you are satisfy with everyday service in a long trip in Asia. Everyday we take care of clients in order to make sure you are enjoy and adjust next day if necessary.
Again Ljz54, thank you very much for your emotional feedback which keep us self- confident on our passion job. Henry and our team were informed of your feedback as the best tips.
We hope to welcome you back to Southeast Asia again soon to discovery other untouched places with TSA!
Best regards
TSA team

See more reviews
Reviewed January 5, 2016

Julie from Travel Sense Asia helped me plan our trip through Vietnam and she was fantastic! The hotels, the sites, the guides and the drivers were phenomenal! We visited Saoa, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta. Everything was perfect! She was with me every step of the way from the initial planning stages throughout! I highly recommend Julie and Travel Sense Asia!!!

1  Thank callah2016

Xin Chao Callah2016,

"Cam On" your perfect feedback after long vacation with TSA!
Your feedback seem to be the result of a long process working between you and TSA and other long time on vacation. We really appreciate your feedback on the different way TSA is doing. TSA will take care of tailor-made trip for couple, family with kids, elder person, small groups...in personal service take care "one by one". Julie and other local experts are passionate people in travel industry who like to introduce an authentic local experience to their clients. We strike to bring you an dream of Vietnam rather than a visit.
your feedback encourages us much in our work and motivate TSA team in continuing bring more authentic experience to travelers all over the world.
wish to be serve you again and again soon.