Rising Dragon Estate Hotel
$36
$156
$93
Priceline
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$39
$65
$67
$55
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalong baymr leeold quarterrecommend this hotelfree upgradesister hotelstandard roomfree breakfastthe hotel stafffriendly hotelcentral hanoibooked this hotelbooking tourshoan kiem lakestayed here for nightsvietnamstreet
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is the friendliest hotel I've ever been in. Everything was clean and cute. The management were so lovely and efficient with helping us find things to do around the city, organising tours, train rides and offering tips on surviving in Hanoi. Huy and Hai are the best!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank brookeschook
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was neat, clean and felt like home during our stay. The staff made it amazing though, they were helpful, polite and treated us like family while we were there!
It was better in service and cleanliness than some places we paid $145 per night for!
We loved it so much that when we came back to Hanoi for 2 nights before flying home we came back, and the staff (Huy and everyone else) were so excited to see us again! It really made our time in Vietnam so memorable, enjoyable and happy, I would recommend it to anyone travelling to Hanoi.

Honourable mentions go to: Huy the receptionist, the smiley girl waitress for breakfast and the travel agent lady! Sorry we didn't learn your names. :)

• Stayed: April 2012
8  Thank Sofmether
Reviewed May 18, 2012

While working in Hanoi ,i recently stayed at the Rising Dragon Estate hotel for 27 days.
I have stayed in other hotels in Hanoi,but once I found this place it made me feel like I was at home,the staff and management were all very professional and friendly.I had a great room in the back of the hotel that was like a small apartment that was very comfortable for my long stay.
This place was a great value for the money.
If I make it back to Hanoi I will be sure to stay there again.

Room Tip: All the rooms that I saw were very nice and clean,it just depends on your budget.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank yappasr
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms; super clean, A/C, flowers on arrival.

Breakfast is free and is a full service breakfast (not just continental)!

AMAZING staff!! Literally always smiling and looking to help you out with luggage or excursion planning. Huy at the reception was fantastic, he is so helpful and genuine!

Stored my luggage for extra days while i was away trekking at no extra charge.

• Stayed: May 2012
11  Thank Bruxelles06
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We were very impressed before we even arrived , we had booked 4 nights - the second of which was to be spent on a halong cruise but after some further research we discovered a lot of Hanoi (Ho chi minh mausoleum , museums etc) are closed on a monday our only full day , With only a couple of weeks notice the hotel happily changed our cruise and we had the most fantastic holiday there. The room was lovely, we greatly appreciated the welcome bottle of wine unfortunatly we didnt have time to drink it!! The only down fall i would say was the trains, we were on the front of the building and they did run all night blowing their horns. The location was good although on arrival back in Hanoi we checked into the sister hotel rising dragon 1 which was a little more central. Friends we met were staying at a third rising dragon and we all agreed the hotels helpful ness and customer service was second to none. I would highly reccommend booking these hotels and their airport collection service directly on line with them.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple