ODC Travel - Private Day Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from ODC Travel - Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience ODC Travel - Private Day Tours
from $259.00
More Info
from $156.00
More Info
All reviews halong bay ship cruise travel vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2015

Amazing and wonderful experience! Excellent, friendly and easy service, guide was very nice, boat in good condition - we just had a great day and enjoyed the beautiful and unique landscape. We would always recommend to book this or other trips with ODC!

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank insomnia2907
Reviewed April 22, 2015

Good, affordable, would defiantly travel with them again. Bare in mind its really only 1 day and 1 night - you arrive at the bay at lunch time and depart again 24 hours later. It is a total 8 hour return bus ride, so if you have the time I would recommend doing the two nights to make it worth your while, or arranging to stay on one of the islands overnight.

Pros:
- Catered for my fussy vegetarian requests, so much food was provided!
- The time is utilised well, there are plenty of activities including swimming, kayaking, squid fishing, traditional cooking class, cave visit etc.
- Our guide (Cong) was very helpful and informative.

Cons:
- The bar drinks are very expensive, between $4 - $6.
- Whilst the activities were enjoyable, I felt like herd cattle being moved along from one thing to the next. When visiting the cave we arrived at the same time as all the other boats and there were a major tourist traffic jam all the way into see them.

All in all, it was good. I will note however, I feel this cruise is more suited to older people / couples - it was a tad boring for a youngish solo traveller.

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank KyEva
Reviewed February 11, 2015 via mobile

Thank ODC travel for the wonderful time we had in your country . I extremely felt comfortable stay with us in ODC travel to Ha Long Bay. Thank you again in particular for highlighting your enjoyment of our modern room and great foods as well as the efficient service provided by our funny and attentive team. I spent one night on a cruise) in Halong Bay and the trip included visiting the floating village , swimming, kayaking, squid fishing, visiting the Sung Sot caves, and Tai Chi on the sun deck in the morning. The staff on the cruise were lovely and extremely enthusiastic It is excellent to know that we have provided you with.. .If I have opportunity to come back to Ha Long Bay. I certainly use your service again.

7  Thank odctravelhanoi
Reviewed February 8, 2015

nice service, good price and we were served from A-Z.

That's what we ask for a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed February 8, 2015

We are back in Norway after 3 weeks full of memories about your beautiful country .We had a fantastic time enjoy from ODC travel and have discovered an authentic Vietnam and their lifestyles . The hotels were always located in center,that ‘s good and convenient . In addition , all hotel were great rooms and staff . Furthermore , the guide was friendly, informative, polite and especially he spoke English fluently. We visited : Ho Chi Minh , Mui Ne , Dalat , Hoi An , Hue ,Hanoi ,Halong bay , Hanoi This trip will provide us with lots of fun and delight with the aim of bringing you and large experience .

Date of experience: December 2014