“Ahhhhh......very relaxing”

Hanoi La Siesta Spa 1
Ranked #5 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: With the concept of promoting Traditional Vietnamese Therapy, we are proud to give you an opportunity to immerse yourself in this enchanting treatment. La Siesta Spa offers a serene and exclusive environment for relaxing and rejuvenating therapy treatments. Our well trained and skilled therapists will leave you with another memorable experience of Vietnam, where you can experience an total holistic approach for the mind, body and spirit.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I were having lunch at the hotel restaurant, and as we were leaving, saw the Spa and decided to have a look. Boy are we glad we did. This was the best massage experience I ever had. The ambiance was very soothing and the staff was very professional and accommodating. They communicate very well in English and Taylor the experience as you like it. They do have an extensive menu of services to offer.

6  Thank Mike H

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went to La Siesta Spa after travelling for 2 weeks through Vietnam as a treat for our last day. It was a fabulous way to end our holiday. Wonderful friendly staff with the best massage I have ever had.
Highly recommend that you treat yourself at La Siesta Spa.
Also, if you have time, visit the resturant on the 12th floor for amazing views and delicious food.

6  Thank Torro70
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Step out of the chaos of Hanoi into La Siesta Spa and lose yourself for a couple of hours. What a wonderful relaxing experience in pleasant, clean surroundings. I enjoyed the Deep Ocean package (foot bath, body scrub, flower bath, massage and aloe body treatment). Every visitor to Hanoi should treat themselves here after battling it out on the streets!

2  Thank itstoohard
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband organised an appointment for me at La Siesta for my birthday.

He selected a three hour package which was amazing. It included a body scrub, body massage and facial.

It was fantastic value for money, whilst you might pay a little more than most places in Vietnam you are getting a masseur that is really well trainined and is in tune with what you want.

The service was great which really added to the overall experience. The spa was modern and clean which made it very comfortable. With the music being played and insence burning it doesn't take long to feel completely relaxed.

I would strongly recommend this place as there is nothing I could fault.

3  Thank TiannaJae
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm very particular about massage and found most places lacking regardless of prices. I had the energy balance body massage at La Siesta Spa and was very pleased with it. The masseur was skilled and professional. The treatment room has a bathroom which is convenient as I was able to take a shower before our evening flight. If you are in the Old Quarter, this spa is highly recommended.

4  Thank Live2EatAndTravel