“We stayed in this hotel for a week. the...”

Hanoi Eclipse Hotel
Ranked #248 of 603 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We stayed in this hotel for a week. the location was so convenient for everything: sightseeings, shopping, food...All the staffs were very enthusiastic when we asked for helps. It was such a beautiful experience here. Cozy and comfortable. We probably might come back.

4  Thank Cheryl_phan

Reviewed August 6, 2010

Such an unbelievable experience, definitely one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank MrKienCPT
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I am a Japanese travelling in Vietnam and I stayed in this hotel during my visit to Hanoi in July 2010. This hotel and rooms are very new and clean. It is located in the center of the city, close to water puppet show, church and Big Theater so it was convenient for me to walk around the city. The hotel staffs are also friendly and they booked 2 nights 3 days tour to Halong Bay for us. Overall, I am very satisfied with this hotel location, service and cleanliness at this reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
5  Thank Traveller201007
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I can not express with words, let yourself know what will happen...
What a wonderful event that will come to you?
I'm guessing you will not forget ..

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Billal_potter
Reviewed July 18, 2010

We visited Hanoi last week, it was 2 days unforgettable time. We were staying in Eclipse hotel, a very nice hotel located very close to Hoan Kiem lake. It was very easy to go to shopping center, water puppet, Musium and the Church, Moreover, the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us a very warm welcome and helpful surggestion.
I have been to alot of hotel, but it was the best one impressed me. I will suggest for my friends and colleagues whenever they come to Hanoi absolutely.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank Jacky8910
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I go to Hanoi quite often for my business. Last month, my friend suggested me to stay in Hanoi Eclipse, because it is quite close from the hotel to my working place. But after staying there, I was suprised by the hotel service and facilities. Even the room rates is not expensive, but the service was excellent. All the staff are very friendly, they gave me a warm welcome, made me feel very happy even i was travelling alone. I would like to thank to Mr Duc, the hotel manager and all the staffs. My second day in a hotel was my birthday, and he made me so suprised when he gave me a nice bottle of wine. They made me feel like i was being at home. Next time, when i go to Hanoi again, i will stay in that hotel absolutely.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank TommyHoang
Reviewed July 6, 2010

When I visited Hanoi , I was just seduced by the country itself , such a beautiful site to visit and enjoying the nature of the it.Talking about the accommodation, I think that the value for price paid it is outstanding , I could not believe when i realized that it was only two stars Hotel!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo