The Time Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my girlfriend in june 2013. The room was clean but did not have windows, a common occurrence in Vietnam due to the rectangular semi-detached French colonial style buildings. The bathroom was nice with a great shower, the water was hot and the pressure was good. The bed was very comfortable and the aircon worked perfectly, the wifi was very very quick.

The service at this place is second to none, everyone at the desk was easy to approach and were happy to make arrangements for trips, trains, flights, anything. They accomplished what would have taken me a couple of days in 5 minutes which really took all the stress out of this trip.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
JenniferPham, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Jeremy,

It was a great pleasure welcoming you at our The Time Hotel. Thank you for your kind feedback and your special mention of our excellent service. It is delightful to read that you had a wonderful stay and all expectations were met.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming your return.

The Time Hotel.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love this hotel also the food was delicious !!

This hotel has friendly 'round the clock' staff willing to help with all needs, especially Mr.Nam who will serve you with a wonderful smile. The room was clean, spacious, comfortable and not expensive. Overall I highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank N12Ong
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was my first stop for my holiday in Vietnam and my first as a solo female traveller of 58. I was so fortunate that I had bought a 'deal' in Australia and landed here. The care given to me was wonderful and gave me much confidence to travel alone in Vietnam. I returned twice and was always warmly greeted, like part of the family.
I ended up travelling for 7weeks in Vietnam and am eternally grateful for the warm welcome given to me in Hanoi by the staff at the Time Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
JenniferPham, Director of Sales at The Time Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Karen M !

Warmest greeting from The Time Hotel HaNoi

Thank you for your most positive response posted on Trip Advisor following by your stay with us.

We are happy to know that we have been able to contribute towards making your trip to Hanoi a pleasant and memorable experience. My staff and I are encouraged by your comment and promise to deliver the better services.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with The Time Hotel HaNoi

We look forward to serving you again in the not too distant future.

Regards,
The Time Team.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on various occasions while travelling around Vietnam. The hotel was clean and the service was quite attentive.
We booked a few tours through the hotel, the tours were mediocre. The tour guides were not very good, I have a feeling that a Vietnam thing though based on our other travels.

Room Tip: Dont stay in the room on the top floor next to the kitchen, it is quite noisy with no shower, just a bathtub and short wand. Our other rooms were nice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Happy-go-Lucky_CW,

Warmest greeting from The Time Hotel HaNoi

Thank you very much for your valued review . It was a great pleasure having you with us.We are indeed, very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and trust that you will continue to come back again to The Time Hotel HaNoi

Your comments have been shared with all our associates’ team and we review it carefully in order to improve our services and well train staff . We are looking to see serve you again soon.

The Time Team.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We booked this hotel from purchasing a voucher on ordeal.com. The room was $45 for 2 nights for 2 people, so it was definitely great value for money. However, while the room was clean and spacious, the corridors were very old and filthy looking. My mum's room also had a problem with the plumbing, whereby every time she took a shower, the water would flood the entire bathroom due to poor drainage. Breakfast was provided daily, but it was the same type of food everyday with not variation. However, the chicken pho was very tasty.

We booked two tours with the hotel and was charged a service fee on top of our final bill. Although this was not uncommon, the other hotels we stayed at during our vietnam trip did not charge any service fees for providing the same services to us.

The location was average, a fair walk from Ho hoan Kiem and its neighbouring shopping centres.

While the staff were very friendly and knowledgable and the hotel was definitely value for money. I would not stay again as i would opt to stay at somewhere closer to Ho Hoan Kiem for convenience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear AnnieQC !

Warmest greeting from The Time Hotel Ha Noi!

We do apologize for the dissatisfaction caused.

We look at seriously on your review in order to help us deliver the best service. The hotel services & housekeeping teams are working on the mentioned issue now .

We look forward to seeing you again soon for another enjoyable and quality stay with us.

The Time Hotel Team.