“Wonderful Service, Stunning View”

Blue Diamond Rooftop Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 3,635 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: Located on 14th floor of Hanoi La Siesta Diamond Hotel and Spa, Blue Diamond Rooftop Bar & Restaurant owns gorgeous 360-degree panoramic views of Hanoi to be the ideal location where you will be welcomed by warm, friendly staff and enjoy meals & snacks or savor your favorite cocktail at sunset. This is the best place to escape the hustle and bustle of one of the busiest parts of Hanoi.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent a couple hours at the Diamond Rooftop Bar in my last night in Hanoi. I arrived at sunset, just when the colors over the hazy skyline matched the flowering trees on the patio. I enjoyed a couple of delicious (and quite large) cocktails before heading to the airport. I was helped by Yen, who was attentive and friendly, happy to spend a few extra minutes talking to practice her English with a native speaker. It’s a bit pricey for Hanoi, but still a bargain compared to the US ($5-$6 USD for a mixed drink). Well worth the extra money for the service and view.

1  Thank Matt T
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

You can enjoy the best city view in Hanoi with great service in Sky Bar. The staffs are so attentive. Thanks Eric & Mi!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sky bar is the best place to enjoy view and food esp. Beef in the Hot Stone. Also with kind staff and one guy named Eric.....
I will be back anytime to relex.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a bonus at the La Siesta Diamond Hotel this trip. The new rooftop bar is in full swing with lovely views, live music, yummy drinks and food, and most of all excellent service. I especially want to recognize Nguyen Yen who served us on the trip. She was so attentive, her English was excellent, and she always remembered us and made us feel welcome.

1  Thank jlmjanet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent my birthday at the Blue Diamond Rooftop Bar in Hanoi - it was absolutely spectacular! The views of the city are amazing and there is such a great atmosphere. A great place to escape for a while. The service was excellent, particularly from Barman Eric who looked after us so well and made us laugh! Cant wait to return!!

Date of visit: April 2019