See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019

This was the 2nd Time I stayed here, and it was great again. In fact, they have renovated, so the Rooms were even better than before.
Its a great small Hotel, right near the Old City Gate, in the Old Quarter.
Price is very good, clean Rooms, solid WiFi, Breakfast was nice, quiet but very near the area with many restaurants, and walking distance to all attractions. (If you don't like Walking, GRAB Bike & GRAB Taxi are really affordable).
Staff are all very Friendly, and helpful with Bookings or Information.
Definitely highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2019

I had a fantastic stay of 3 nights, I extended to 4, at Camel City Hotel. The hotel was just redone and had everything I needed. Tony the owner also helped me figure out how to travel to the beautifully mai chau area. If I come back to Hanoi I will certainly stay here!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

i have stayed in here last month, we are satisfied our stay
+ staff friendly show us how to go and good food even tour information
+ destination right in front is local market super cool
+ facilities are new good enough

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Camel City H, Manager at Camel City Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Thank you very much for your excellent review in Camel City Hotel, We hope that you will come back soon and send the best wish to you.

Camel City Hotel Team.