TripAdvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search

All reviews in depth knowledge hidden hanoi banh xeo ninh binh an awesome experience food tour tour guide egg coffee street food day trip halong bay tour amazing tour vietnamese food hanoi hilton visiting hanoi rose pearl
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rose took my husband and I on an AMAZING food tour through Hanoi. We tried some of my favorite foods from the entire trip. Rose was so great at explaining everything we were trying as well as the historical significance of the items. She was so fun to be with for a couple of hours and the time went by so quickly. Definitely do not eat anything before the food tour as we were so full by the end of it!! Full and so happy we got to try the best of the best in Hanoi. We even went back to the same places she brought us the next night :) Rose is the best!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Rollwithlocals, Owner at Roll with locals, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Payal D and dearest husband,

Thank you very much for your kind words on my services. I am so touched to hear your comment, to let me know you were satisfied with my services. In fact, I felt so honored to be apart of your wonderful honeymoon trip in Vitetnam. Thank you so much for using my five stars cruise service as well. This will make my day, I will keep working hard to guarantee the wonderful holiday to everyone.Hopefully one day you can come back Hanoi & I can welcome you heartily again.
I wish you health & happiness.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rose gave an incredible food tour. I spent hours researching the best places to go for all my friends and didn’t find any places that were as good as the ones she took us to. It was one of the most memorable food experiences of my life. She also taught us a lot about the city in the process. Plus, she was awesome to hang out with.

Thank you Rose!

Date of experience: June 2019

Dear Mr./Ms. Geneschenk,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about me and my services. I am so happy that you enjoyed the time with me, the conversations, the culture and history of Vietnam. I really hope that next time, you come back Vietnam for longer holiday and hopefully I have another precious chance welcoming you back for more wonderful time.

Please feel free to contact me at +84 37 437 2918 for all immediate support. I am available on whatsapp/viber/skype/immesage. Thank you so much for your time.

I wish you all the best and lots of love,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rose was the perfect guide for our street food walk through Hanoi Old Town today. Her English was wonderful, as was her choice of street food places. We ate bun cha, banh xeo, pho kho, egg coffee--all delicious. She was flexible in accommodating my cranky knees and was so kind and polite, watching out for us as we navigated the chaos of Old Town streets. We wish we could be in Hanoi longer, as we wouldn't hesitate to use Rose again for any of her tour offerings. Rose is a complete delight to be with!|
Rose also offer the package tour from Halong, Ninh Binh to Sapa. She is also the trained chef, so really excited if next time we can join her cooking class.
Best wishes to you dearest Rose!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Rollwithlocals, Owner at Roll with locals, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Miss. Hong,

Thank you very much for sharing your fresh experience with Rose team. We are so happy to know that you did enjoy Hanoi street food tour.

In case you need any other help, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time via nhungnguyen.ulis@gmail.com
We'd love to hear your feedback, advice, and idea.

Again, thank you always for enjoying the service. We hope you all the best in your life.
Massive love from Rose team,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic trip to Vietnam
One of our highlights was having a tour with Rose
She has an excellent knowledge of Vietnam and she made the tour a very enjoyable experience
Rose Speaks fluent English
Rose is very friendly and has a great sense of humour
Rose also has a great knowledge and a passion for Vietnamese food
After our first tour we re booked Rose for a food tour of Hanoi
I would highly recommend that anyone visiting Hanoi to enjoy the experience with Rose

Date of experience: April 2019

Dear Mr. Phillip Keal,

Thank you very much for choosing your services with Rose. We truly appreciate your kind words for my service, and we’re happy to know we hit the mark for you.

Food is one of the best ways to get to know a culture, therefore we always try our best to bring you the best experience of Vietnamese food with us. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you in the future, and should you have any suggestions for how we can serve you better, please do not hesitate to drop us a note or call. Our commitment to providing you the best service is our primary goal.

You are always welcome to discover Vietnamese cuisine with Rose's team when your travels bring you this way. For further support from us, do not hesitate to contact us at: Nhungnguyen.ulis@gmail.com or Whats App: (+84) 37 437 2918.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rose is incredible. So smart and so nice! She showed us everything in Hanoi from the Hanoi Hilton to a flower market at 4 am and with such energy and pride in her country. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone visiting Hanoi. She’s terrific !!!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank mpsa7777

Good morning Miss. Amanda Uhry,
I would like to thank you so much for such glowing review on my service. It was really my great pleasure to take care of you & daughter and bring you the best experience of Hanoi.
For your next return to Vietnam, I can also arrange the excellent package tour from airport transfer, Halong Bay cruise to Ninh Binh trips. I am always here read to support you for your wonderful adventure.
I wish you all the best and lots of love.