“Excellent tour with hanoikids”
Review of HanoiKids Tour

HanoiKids Tour
Ranked #2 of 191 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hanoikids is a volunteer tour guide club of young, friendly and ambitious students who love Hanoi and want to bring local breath to tourists from all over the world. More than all, we are desperate to become little ambassadors of Vietnam.
Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Excellent tour with hanoikids”
Reviewed March 30, 2009

I have had an afternoon tour of Hanoi with two of the guys from Hanoikids. What an excellent way to learn about the city and the sights. Their English was excellent and they had lovely senses of humour.
Very professional and I would recommend Hanoikids to anyone. Their service is free beyond paying for taxis (cheap), entrance fees as applicable or perhaps a coffee. Such an excellent service. I can't rate them highly enough.

29 Thank Dobson73

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed December 24, 2008

We were shown around Hanoi for the day by two young women from Hanoi Kids during our recent stay there. I found this a great way to see the city and get a lot of answers to questions about Hanoi and Vietnam. The two women who looked after us were great company and I thoroughly enjoyed the day. So much better than just doing it by yourself and it ended up being the best day I had spent in Hanoi.

36 Thank Richard H

Been to HanoiKids Tour? Share your experiences!