“Good coffee, western breakfast on the menu including bagels :)”
Review of Joma Bakery Cafe

Joma Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 83 Dessert in Hanoi
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Western style bakery cafe serving premium arabica coffee, along with breakfast, bagels, bakery, sandwiches, salads, cakes and homemade ice cream. Everything is made fresh daily in our own bakery using fresh and natural ingredients.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good coffee, western breakfast on the menu including bagels :)”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stopped in for coffee and breakfast and it was good. I had the oat french toast with mangos which was really good. Coffee was good. Lots of space to sit and chill. They give you a free refill of coffee if you order a large.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank tripgal926

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
London, United Kingdom
“Great spot to cool off with decent coffee”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

If you are in the area and need to get out of the heat, be sure to stop in here. This is a chain that has most of it's stores in Laos (where I also stopped in). The service is so friendly, it's hard not to smile when you are here. The beans are fair-trade from Laos and are quite tasty, and there is a feel-good vibe. They donate a few % of their revenues to charity, etc, etc. The coffee is decent, probably one of the best in Hanoi. The food was nothing special, but it is what you would expect. But you are so close to so many spots to eat, why eat at a coffeehouse? The area, the air conditioning, and the people watching, made me come back here a few times. Iced coffees please, and keep them coming!

• Visited April 2013
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Best Cafe in Hanoi!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Real bagels, choices of bread.....and the oat French toast with mango and maple syrup is divine! If you want a great cup of coffee, relaxing atmosphere and soothing beverages this is the place to go!

Visited December 2013
VA
“Taste of home”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Loved that I could get a mocha (I know, culturally snobby). Nice place to sit and chat or sit and work on my computer. Yes, there's wifi. Pastries are delicious.

Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Good food but nothing special that you can't get back home.”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were walking around the Old Quarters and came upon Joma. I remember reading the reviews about it on TA and suggested to the family that we have our lunch here since it was near lunch time.

Among us we ordered the tuna salad, minestrone sop, tomato soup, Reuben's sandwich, cheese melt sandwich, tune melt sandwich and my daughter made her own sandwich. I also had the carrot cake for dessert. We all enjoyed our food. I love my tuna salad and carrot cake and the kids loved their sandwiches.

After 10 days of Vietnamese food, this was a nice change. But I would not eat here again, not because it is bad, but because we prefer to try local food whenever we travel. Food here is similar to any that we can get at a cafe back home, albeit cheaper. Nonetheless, it is good for anyone who wants something familiar.

Visited November 2013