“Great Hotel with best services”

Conifer Boutique Hotel
Ranked #103 of 591 Hotels in Hanoi
“Great Hotel with best services”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I would like to recommend this hotel for best services with very reasonable price and best location...Staffs are highly cooperative....I would like to stay even next time...I am very happy during my stay...thanks...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank S K S
Coniferhotel_GM, General Manager at Conifer Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments! I was glad to hear that you had a good stay with us during your recent trip to Hanoi and that you enjoyed our location, service and food.

I have passed along your comments to our management to congratulate the staff on their hard work and to encourage them to continue to improve our standards.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back to Conifer Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi!

Phi Viet Hung(Mr.)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Perth
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly helpful small hotel. Good location, fair price, clean rooms with all necessary facilities. Breakfast buffet surprisingly good.
Upgrade to room with balcony was welcome.
We would definitely stay again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kitesurferPerth
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments! I was glad to hear that you had a good stay with us at Conifer Boutique Hotel during your recent trip to Hanoi and that you enjoyed our location decor and services.

Thanks again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back to Conifer Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi!

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This may not be a big hotel but it certainly exceeded my expectations. Staff were very helpful. I arrived sick and slept through dinner time. They made an effort to prepare food at 10pm even though the kitchen was going to close any minute. Everything worked as it should. The furnishings just felt right.

Only problem was the smallish toilet. In the bath tub standing up, my eye level was above the rain shower fitting. But I am tall so it couldn't be helped.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank waiwingtaialbert
Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive a feedback as yours and I thank you for that. Our priority is to have all of our guests have a magnifique experience at Conifer Boutique Hotel and I am proud of my whole team who have met your expectations in terms of high quality of services.

Phi Viet Hung(Mr.)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We wanted to spend time in different atmospheres in Hanoi so the first week we stayed in a hotel in the middle of all the crazy splendor of crowed streets, scooters and chaos. By the second week we were ready for a more serene location in an accessible part of the city and found the perfect match with the Conifer. The staff is very gracious and informed. The hotel itself feels like it just has been revitalized; clean and sparkling. Room was terrific with big bed, couch, desk...plenty of room with a balcony looking onto the street. Walking distance to the Opera House where we saw the city symphony perform. And to get back to the frenetic streets one just need walk around the lake to the other side. Perfect place to stay for us.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank CaseyConroy
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. Certainly it is our highest ambition to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued guests, which is why we appreciate your review, as it helps us to monitor and improve our services

I wish you continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back. There will have much nice offers for these customers who have been in Conifer Boutique Hotel..

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I confess, I didn't book this hotel, my Vietnamese, HCMC/Saigon based colleagues did.

I came to Hanoi a couple of years back with my wife to cerebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and stayed at one of the larger, 5 star hotels as bait of treat.

If we came back again as a couple, i would stay at the Conifer Hotel again by preference.

The hotel itself is not very large but the service is really good and the staff speak extremely good English, are very, very helpful. As a work trip I needed early (5:00AM calls) both days I stayed ... I got the, on time and with human on the other line, not an automated system. I asked for regular taxi at a local price to take me back to the airport - they arranged one, no fuss, less cost than the meter and much less than I had paid in HCMC for a longer drive.

Breakfast was good, though not great. A snack meal with drinks was a) quick, b) good value, c) not gourmet dining d) excellent cold Hanoi beers and e) again great service.

A couple of people I saw complained about their room size. am not sure if mine was "deluxe" or just luck but the bathroom was fine ... all amenities, bath, shower (with much better water power than I got in a 5 star hotel in HCMC) and nicely cleaned and maintained. The mini-bar was properly stocked and restocked each day, the bed was extremely comfortable, either king or queen sized.

The hotel itself is in a quiet side street near the Westlake area ( I believe). I passed lots of good looking restaurants in the area but didn't have time to indulge myself.

Often hotels are a bit "up themselves" pretentious of how great they are, rather than actually caring about the customers. This hotel is the opposite. Friendly, clean, good, efficient, quiet, good facilities. I was very happy here and would certainly come back again and recommend it.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor. 602. Not sure grade of room, but price was good and service great.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank IainChalkyWhite
Coniferhotel_GM, General Manager at Conifer Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

That has always been our great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel during the trip to Hanoi. Without complacency, we will keep on striving our best to ensure that every moment of your stay here will be most pleasant and memorable one.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We arrived at our The Conifer to be greeted by wonderful happy staff and an upgrade to a suite room. We were travelling with two young boys so we were located across the hall from each other which was nice and close. We were able to leave our bags at the Conifer while we tripped off to Ha Long Bay. The breakfasts were fabulous and eggs cooked how we liked fresh every morning. The location is wonderful and surprisingly so quiet but very central, we could walk to the Old Qtr and to some great restaurants. We really loved this Hotel and I couldn't imagine staying any where else when in beautiful Hanoi. Thank you Conifer!

Room Tip: We loved the rooms that faced the street, just to look out and see this city was wonderful. The litt...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Bec S
Coniferhotel_GM, General Manager at Conifer Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We are very glad that you had a wonderful stay with us at Conifer Boutique Hotel on your recent trip to Hanoi. We have discussed the issue about the stuffiness in the hotel and are looking into some solutions for this.

Thank you once again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Conifer Boutique Hotel on your next trip to Hanoi.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The location of the hotel is between old quarter and the French quarter, old quarter is just 15 minutes walking distant. The street in front is away from noisy motorist and spaces. The FO Manger Mr. Dong and reception are very helpful and informative, ask them to introduce the very delicious local food and nearby, you will never regret stay there!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Choon Hon S
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the great review in regards to your recent visit to our Conifer Boutique Hotel! Appreciate all of your comments as well as your believe in what our team provides day in and day out! We have all worked to insure we provide a gracious and genuine level of service!

I appreciate very much your recommending us to your friends and colleagues and we will look forward to you next visit!

Best Regards,