La Belle Vie Hotel
  • Pool
$43
$42
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$39
$71
$69
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswest lakeold quarterphobreakfast room islovely boutiquecomfortable hotelan amazing hotelstar hoteltourist attractionshighly recommend this hotelfree wifibeds were comfortablewould stay here againreception staffcity viewstayed for nightsnice room
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is very good, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the staff is one of the best in asia! they were very kindly with us, booking trips and helping us to make reservations in other cities. Our stay there really felt like home far away from home, such a pleasant stay, thank you La Belle Vie Hotel Team

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Loved our stay here. Staff were always friendly and attentive to everyone's needs. They organized hotels and transport for following days. And airport transfers were provided.
Good variety of food for breakfast.
Nice sanctuary from the hustle of Hanoi streets

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sonia_gilchrist
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel is 3 star hotel, but room is like 4 star hotel. Rooms are very nice, clean and confortable.staff were friendly. The delicious breakfast, but very small room, we enjoy our breakfast at another room, beside this hotel. If at the next time , when I traveller at hanoi, I could stay this hotel again.

Room Tip: Deluxe double room
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Melisa T
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was our 1st trip to Hanoi (3rd trip to Vietnam) and we certainly were not disappointed with our stay here. Nice clean rooms, lovely views from our windows, no street noise in our room on the 4th floor. Could hardly hear the storm on our 1st night here; plenty of lightning showing through the curtains though. The breakfast was fine as was the coffee. Just love Vietnamese bread rolls!! I made myself salad rolls every morning for breakfast, (after the fruit and pho of course). The staff were great, friendly, very helpful. I was looking for some AA batteries for my clock. Young lady in small shop went out of her way to find a shop for me and even wrote down in my notebook what I was to show someone if I needed batteries again. Would not accept a tip either!! Handy location to restaurants and half hour or so stroll to town. Tried dinner in the restaurant; not a problem either. Safety is not an issue around here. We'll be back!!

Room Tip: Did not experience any troubles at all. No noise, great food, great staff, handy location, safe. Well-priced too. Perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James T
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Very enjoyable experience, cannot expect more from a 3 star hotel. Rooms were very nice and staff were friendly. Walking distance or short taxi ride from most attractions. A bit noisy at night but this is to be expected with Hanoi. Great value for money and I would certainly recommend this hotel for anybody looking for a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple