Tripadvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food and lovely friendly staff”

jackbo - Vietnam Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 3,843 Restaurants in Hanoi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Its our first day in Vietnam and our sever Nga help us alot staring from picking what food we should get from the menu and even wrapping my springroll pancakes.. so friendly and accommodating waitress she even give us a tour give tips and what to get and what to avoid.. thank you so much Nga

Date of visit: January 2020
HLQ1, Chủ sở hữu at jackbo - Vietnam Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Chris M

Thank you for this delighted review of Jackbo 17 Bat Dan Str, Hanoi
It was a pleasure for me and my team taking care .
I have shared your comments with Nga and I am sure it will encourage them more in the future.
I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Jackbo Team

Write a reviewReviews (255)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here on our stay in Hanoi. Great service from Nga. So attentive and friendly. We will definitely go back

Dear JimmyH27

Thank you for your detailed and kind review of Jackbo restaurant.
We are delighted that you were enjoyed your dinner. I will certainly share your feedback with our team, especially with Nga
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First day in Hanoi. Found this place on Google maps and so glad we did. The food was excellent with a varied choice of Vietnamese and European cuisine. We were served by Luyen, Hoa and Triang. They were really lovely and made us feel very welcome.

Dear Sandy C

Thank you for this delighted review of Jackbo 17 Bat dan Str,.
It was a pleasure for me and my team taking care .
I have shared your comments with Luyen, Hoa and Trang and I am sure it will encourage them more in the future.
I look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We had a great time with all staff specially Hoa, the food was amazing and had really good prices .... tks Hoa , see you soon hopefully

Date of visit: January 2020
HN H, Giám đốc bán hàng at jackbo - Vietnam Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Customer.
It is pleasing to see so many good comments about our staff and food at JACKBO Restaurant 17 Bat Dan . Ms Hòa is very passionate people and i will be sure to pass on your comments to her. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate your feedback and hope we continue to make every single customer visit our place a happy experience.
Best regards from All of us JACKBO Restaurant !

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I ordered a pho and it was not good, and it was nothing like the ones you get out in the street. The happy hour is just for tiger beer and that's not clear. Plus the napkins are fron Vietnam airlines, and although napkins are napkins for a restaurant I expect to at least buy their own.

Dear clarisay2014

Thank you for your warm review of our restaurant. Feedback like your inspires our team to keep delivering memorable experiences.
I look forward to your next visit and hope to see you soon in JACKBO.

All the best