“There's better around!!”
Review of Ciao Cafe

Ciao Cafe
Ranked #1,810 of 2,472 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: European, Vietnamese
Description: This is a very beautil restaurant with high ceilings, beautiful drapes, aubergine walls, varous styles of period European furniture...an eclectic mixture of styles that really works. The food is both Vietnamese and western. Downstairs is more like a cafe with fabulous desserts. Staff are very classy. The only fault is the horrible smoking at tables which doesnt happen in Australia any more. I't is a great restaurant not far from the Lake in Hanoi.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went there tonight for dinner, my wife enjoyed her roast beef salad and the pizza I had was ok. However the service was lousy. Seven staff stood around talking to each other while we were patiently waiting to order dessert. We gave up and just finished with coffee which was good. Overall the experience was just ok and I think there are many other better options around

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We ended up here after a Hike on the lake and the old city not sure about the food but we ordered the fresh juices, I can really recommend them they are the best we had!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Good prices, slightly cheaper than chain and boutiques restaurants and cafes. Nice staff. Good food. Nice atmosphere. A nice place to hang out.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We came here specifically because they had grilled cheese for my son. We ordered Asian dishes (noodles and rice dishes) and they were ok at best. Probably the most forgettable meal we had in Hanoi.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stopped in here on our first afternoon in Hanoi. We needed somewhere as a refuge from the busy streets to get our bearing, and it served our purposes really well.

I had a pizza and the wife had pasta, and we both enjoyed them quite a bit.

Service was quick and friendly and we would happily recommend.

Been to Ciao Cafe? Share your experiences!