Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I like this little hotel, location is good, close to a lot of icon place in hanoi, service is wonderful with a personal touch, i also like their mini breakfast buffet thing, good beef pho, guys and girls who work there, keep up the good work, see you soon.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We were 2 adults and 2 children staying in family romm. The room was spacious, clean and all facilities were there. The staff of the hotel were very professional and helpfull. You can always feel a family atmosphere from the 1. second you are in the lobby. Free internet and 3 computers at the lobby are free for for use. Very good value for the price of this hotel. Good breakfast. Bookoed a trip to HaLong bay with the hotel using the Calypso cruise through Thai Son 2. The price was very reasonable and the trip was perfect (the pickup bus, the guide, the cruise, staff of the cruise). Don't wast time to go around for saving some USD. Book at the hotel. The staff was very professional.

We also had booked a trip to Tam Coc. Very beautyfull place and the guide was very professional too. Again thank Thai son 2.

Generally, there is nothing to point out of this hotel. There is some noise from the street. But this is a general problem around the Hoan Kiem area (the center). Bring some earplug and the problem is solved. Thank Thai Son 2 which has made our stay i Hanoi unforgettable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2010

the location of the hotel is perfect in the old quater. friendly stuff, good breakfast - especially the eggs were great :-)
we would defenitly stay in this hotel again!

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2010

During this trip, i stayed in sunrise hotel. I feel like very comfortable and hotel very clean, the people there are very polite. The customer services (Kelvin Goh ) is very nice person, very helpful. I will recommend my friends if they go Hanoi i will recommend this hotel to them.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Excellent service, friendly staff, clean room, great value for money. What more can i say? I stay in Hanoi for 7 days, 6 nights and the hotel make my stay really enjoyable.

Firstly, the hotel staff really helpful. Seeing that i a foreigner who can't speak their language, they offer to assist me in buying things by acting as my translator. They will assign one of the staff to walk with me to the location and they just translate for me.

Secondly, the hotel room are clean and really worth every penny of my money. The bed are clean and comfortable and they are the only 3 stars hotel i know to have a Sony LCD in their room! The toilets are well maintained and clean. The room service are really superb.

Thirdly, location wise is one of the best, located in the Hang nam street of the Old Quarter, shopping is a few block away, Step out of the hotel turn left and go straight 2 block and you reach the famous sticky rice restaurant where they serve excellent sticky rice with minced pork and eggs. Go further and you reach the clothing street where as the name implied sell clothes and shoes. Go out from the hotel, turn left and turn left again on the corner and go straight ahead and you will reach the lake. Turn left and turn right at the corner and you reach Hong Ce street (if i not mistaken) where you can enjoy freshly brew beer of Hanoi

Lastly, they have wifi just outside my room! I can access the internet in the comfortable of my room with my iphone! That is one convenience that i cant even find in some 4 stars hotel!

I will stay back in this hotel if i ever step foot in Hanoi again. Seriously, i can really recommend to people this hotel

• Trip type: Traveled solo