Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Exceptional Tour !!!!

Hotel Rendezous arranged for us to go NE of Hanoi to Ba Be Park & the Waterfalls along the China... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HueD21
Fantastic experience with Hue as our guide

Hue took us on a two day trip to a home stay with a Nung family that was an excellent and rewarding... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
susanhE4851HV

All reviews day tour klx homestays hue safety adventure accommodation vietnam guide
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

I want to make sure Michael is commended and recognized by me for those who read this review. I am a solo female rider & Michael took me on riding tours in the northwest & down the Ho Chin min trail to Saigon & other adventures. I have been back 4 times to take his one of a kind tours throughout Vietnam.
Michael is the apotheosis of kindness, treating me with dignity and respect.  It's special people like him, that his kindness will long be remembered by me.  I can never tell him "thank you" enough for his assiduous support!  Please make sure you take one of his tours. You will leave filled with laughter & having the best time of a life time filled with unforgettable memories.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Cindyflorez
Reviewed September 28, 2019

We had a fantastic 10day stay in Hanoi. We had a fabulous time and if it wasn’t for our wonderful tour guide Hue we would not have experienced what we did and enjoyed ourselves as much as we did. We would definitely recommend Loop Bike Tours and would 100% use them again for our own travels.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Glenn-Dina-Kieran
Reviewed September 22, 2019

A great w weeks of riding ...well organised by Hue and Huyen from Loop Tours

Looking forward to our next ride through the north

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Old-kiwi-kid
Reviewed July 3, 2019

I enjoy riding motorbike back in my country, when i am here in Vietnam, i wanted to ride again as i used to be.... but so many questions in my mind that stopping me to proceed, How safe to ride in Vietnam, I am alone....what it heavy rain... bike broke down halfway.... and how about lodging & Food. Thanks, And, in fact, simple.......... just look for Mr. Hue Loop biker founder.... he can answer all above question. I make it ... because they are so flexible with my date and time and I managed to join the tours half way instead 14 days I did 5 days.... and so enjoy and relax with the kiwi riders. just look into the website and see it you own. good luck and enjoy the peace of mind tours with them.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank leslietan66
LoopBikeTours, Owner at Loop Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2019

Hi Leslie,
Million thanks to your true thought!
Your wonders are the common worries that a lot of foreigners can have. But thank you for your trust on us that you spend your precious holidays on our tours. You are a good rider and kind-hearted, easygoing friends who enjoy our tours very much and support us. We hope that we will have more weekend tours frlor you to join. It is our pleasure to accompany you on rlthe best routes. Thanks for your supporting us again. See you soon!
Cheers,
Loop Bike Tours

Reviewed June 19, 2019

I went with my wife to Vietnam for our honeymoon and booked a normal motorbike tour. We had never expected it to turn out the best trip we've ever had. We became friends with Hue and his team and 4 years later we are still speaking to each other from time to time. He even took us on a small trip to a nearby snake village just because he heard that we want to go there. Right now we wait for our daughter to grow up a few years so we can all go together and have fun again. (this time it will be longer)

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank cirlan_vlad

Hi Cirlan,
I am very happy that we have had great time together. That was amazing trip with you. I hope your daughter will grow up fast and we will have lifetime events soon. Thank you for your precious time with Loop Bike Tours. Take care and good luck!
Cheers,