Tripadvisor
Hanoi
All reviews dong xuan market air con recommend this hotel hoan kiem lake old quarter daisy breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

The manager at domov hotel hanoi sunny is one of those people you meet and never forget he is an absolute gentleman nothing g is to much trouble for him and his staff if you want anything they will find it for you a pleasure to meet these people thank you for making my stay fantastic

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Great location, amazing staff and service, sunny helpwd me with all i needed-bookings, getting to places, talking to ppl, making plans.
I missed breakfast and they didn't let me leave without fresh sandwitches free of charge.
Really clean and spacious rooms. Really recommended. Such a nice ppl!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Như Quỳnh H, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Domov Luxury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Hi Ruth,Thank you so much for your compliment ,i just tried to complete my mission.that is my job,i will try my best to make my guests happy.especially,you made me feel warmy and you understood how hard we are working? i am really gratefull for that.i hope next time i can see you again to say thanks for everything which you brought to me.
Sunny

Reviewed August 27, 2019

thanks Domov Luxury hotel made my trip became wothy,i stayed here 2 nights.everything was perfect.room was clean and breakfast was so good,i love pancake here which made by Daisy.located in old quarter,nearby Dong Xuan market,night market,Long Bien brigde,Hoan Kiem lake as well.recommend this hotel to other.

Room tip: restaurant on the top is so amazing,nice view from there
Date of stay: August 2019

Hi John,we miss you guys so much,hope to see you again.please let me know if you have plan to come back Ha Noi.i am always here...waiting for you as i promised
help me to say Hi to Simon.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

The owners, Daisy and Sonny, are the nicest people! They really made me feel like part of the family. They will give you genuine advice and help you out with everything! It was my home away from home.

The location is perfect as well.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo

Hi Simon,i just met Johnathan few months ago,thank you so much for everything.hope you are doing well.please let me know if you come back Ha Noi

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

After reading the other reviews I had to check we were actually in the same hotel.
I’ve never written a negative review on a hotel but this was a very ordinary experience.
We arrived at night and were greeted with a very stale smelling room ( I’m guessing they are aware of this as all inside rooms are left with their doors wide open to air and a potpourri satchet is in the room). It had even seeped into the pillows....
Aside from the smell, our beds were both rock hard, the shower door didn’t shut properly and overflowed out of the drain across the bathroom floor.
Luckily we were only here one night in transit.
I really am amazed at the other glowing reviews....
On the upside, both staff that we dealt with at check in and check out were friendly, efficient and spoke English very well.

Date of stay: April 2019