“Peace ...”
Review of Eternity Hotel

Eternity Hotel
Ranked #363 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed May 19, 2010

We would like to thank you all for making our stay in your hotel a great time.
We enjoyed our spacious and very comfortable room. Everyone was always willing to help and always with a smile :-). Also, thanks for being so care, especially towards our little boy.
We strongly recommend your hotel for anyone who wants to spend peaceful moments in the tumultuous city of Hanoi.
We wish you continued success.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
eternityhotel, Manager at Eternity Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2010

Dear Mr Loic!
We are thank you very much for you comments, it's our pleasure to serve you and make your trip always memorable.

Reviewed April 6, 2010

I am very impressed with the excellent services at the hotel. The people at the reception desk are particularly helpful and speak good English.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I was only for two nights in this hotel, but its really a good place to stay, the rooms are complete clean and good, the staff is extreemly helpfull, service is perfect and most speak good english.
The food is good and i feel the price is very low comparing to what you get.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Willy051
eternityhotel, Manager at Eternity Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2010

Dear Willy!
Thank you for staying at Eternity Hotel Hanoi.
I hope your next trip will be longer, please let other knows about our hotel

Your Sincerely

Reviewed March 23, 2010

I happen to chance upon this hotel while walking along Yet Kieu street, and it is literally across the hall. Deluxe room is big enough for one person (reminds me of the ones I've stayed in while I was in Tokyo), but you can opt for bigger rooms if space is of a concern to you (request to see the rooms before making your choice). The bed was comfortable, shower facilities clean and adequate. Breakfast is nothing to write home about, but good enough for you to enjoy local fares in a clean restaurant. Staff was also nice and friendly, and was able to accommodate my request for late checkout till 4pm.

In all, a very good choice if you have to be staying near the vicinity of Hanoi I.C.E. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
eternityhotel, Manager at Eternity Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2010

Dear WanderlustAsia
It's great to have your review
I personally thank you very much for your great comments. I understand that we will have to work harder to make you/ other customers feel "being home whilst staying at Eternity Hotel Hanoi"
Hope to see you again on your next trip

Best Regards

Reviewed February 11, 2010

We cose Eternity Hotel to stay for one month before deaprting Hanoi, and we had a great time. The hotel is new, the decoraton is stylish and rooms spacious, good beds and quiet rooms, thansk to soundproof windows!. The cleanliness was 100%. Above all we appreciated very friendly and responsive service - top class!

If you look for a quiet and nice new place to stay, Eternity is highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2010

I travelled with my family which included 8 adults & 1 baby. We travelled from Saigon to Halong stopping by Ha Noi for two nigths. My husband & I had room 401. It was roomy with all the emenities. We had no problem fitting in a cot. Water and fresh fruit were complimentaries. My husband loved the flat screen TV. I loved the service. We were greeted and assisted with all our needs. I wanted to walk around and look at the local shops. The staff assisted me by pointing out the shopping streets, provide me with a local map, advise me about what I should avoid in the local area and advise me of the reasonable amount expected for certain products. My brothers and sisters loved the breakfast bar with good quality food and personal service.

We all wished we had stayed at Eternity Hotel, Ha Noi, longer. We strongly recommend Eternity Hotel and know that Eternity Hotel will not disappoint its future guests.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
eternityhotel, Manager at Eternity Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2010

We thank you for your great comments,
It's really our pleasure to make your trip memorable.

Tran, Long

Reviewed December 14, 2009

I visited this hotel at the end of my trip in vietnam and thought the hotel was brilliant. The hotel was definately one of the best I stayed in at Vietnam.

Each time I passed reception I was always greated with a warm smile . The staff at the hotel always made me feel so welcome.

Breakfast was well organised and the staff always had me pre order the night before so they can prepare quickly in the morning.

As it was my first time in Vietnam and I wished to visit Sapa a staff member at the Hotel called Long assisted with organising the information i needed before booking the train tickets.

Long made numerous phone calls to hotels and confirmed the details i required.(This was very helpful when I only speak english. The hotel respected the fact I wanted to just arrive at Sapa and book the accomodation there and then.

The hotel then organised for a person at receiption to take me to the train station and help me get my return tickets. When I received my change from the tickets I offered to give the change to the man at receiption to thank him for taking me to train and helping but this was politely refused and i was told to keep my money. ( This would be the only placed in Vietnam that this occured to me in my whole trip)

The hotel is very modern and regularly I would come back from being out and my bathroom would have been cleaned and replaced with fresh towels. The TV is great with a huge range of cable channels. They also have computers downstairs which have fast internet access which is available for guests. (this assisted greatly with being able to plan by trip each day)

To sum it off this hotel really cares about there guests and made my first time trip to Vietnam apleasant one. I would not have been able to do half of the things I did without the assistance of the hotel. Each day the reception would often ask me what my plans for the day are and be able to point me in the right direction of places to see and visit.

Daniel