“Only the Tay Ho location is open!”
Review of The Cart - CLOSED

The Cart
Cuisines: Soups, American, Cafe, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Cart serves espresso coffee, sandwiches, pies, pasties, cakes and a wide range of juices, lassis and smoothies. In addition we offer a daily specials board to suit the season so there's soup to help you through Hanoi's cold winters and salads for when you want something lighter mid summer.
Dallas, Texas
“Only the Tay Ho location is open!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Well worth going to, particularly if you are staying in Westlake at the Intercontinental or the Sheraton, as it is right around the corner. (The Hoan Kiem location has been closed down.) The food is great, slightly pricey as you'd expect for something targeted at expats. But local expats go there regularly, and I can see why. Good for lunch, or even for takeout dinner. The breaded chicken cutlet sandwich and the falafel wrap were both very good.

Visited May 2014

“Average coffee, average muffin”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a latte today which was too hot, watery and had foamy froth. The banana choc muffin was skightly dry and flavorless. I'm sure I just didn't get the best of The Cart and should give their nice-looking pies or sandwiches a try instead.

Australia
“Great fresh baguettes”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just had lunch here. Came on recommendations from other reviews and we were not disappointed. Ingredients (bacon, lettuce and tomato) were very fresh and tasty. Fruit juice was freshly made. Will come back again when we need a change from Vietnamese food.

Visited April 2014
Saumur, France
“Great rye bread”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went here this lunchtime because I wanted a good sandwich and I wasn't dissapointed. Had a great Apple, bacon and melted cheese on rye sandwich with a juice and an ice cappucino. I also got a piece of apple struddel but I was so full, I had to take it home with me!
The service is great and the prices are really quite unbeatable for the quality. It's a little bit out of the way down a small street but don't let that put you off. Looks like they have great pies and cornish style pasties as well!

I'll be going back!

• Visited October 2013
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A perfect spot for breakfast/lunch”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to this little cafe based on other reviews on here and it did not disappoint! The baguettes and wraps are so good, very fresh and healthy. The juices are also great- you see the staff cutting up the fruits and veg. I had the pork and apple baguette which I recommend, and the apple/ginger/carrot juice which left me ready to start the day! Extremely impressed with this place. If you are the in the area you must drop by.

Visited October 2013