Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Wan Farah W

The best hotel I have ever been to

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 27, 2019via mobile
If you are going with family this is a must to live in! I went with my family of 4 and we took the family room and added an extra bed. Rooms were so comfy and we got to stay in one room altogether!

The service is amazing 10/10 the receptionist was so friendly and gave us some tips and recommendations of Hanoi and a map as well! If your tour bus came late, they even checked it for us and did some phonecalls to know where they are. They are always all smiles and eager to help. Hotel breakfast was delicious as well and their breakfast is on the roof so you get the whole view of Hanoi. Wifi is fast too.

I had to check out at 5am and the hotel even prepared us a breakfast pack to take to the airport. So kind of them! Will definitely stay here again next time i come to Hanoi
Trip type: Traveled with family
    $153
    $414
0.1 miles from Imperial Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Hanoi
All reviews steps away giant bed old quarter beds are super comfortable massage service side street premium room location is ideal hoan kiem lake great english rooms are lovely the general manager the hotel staff front office staff hotel breakfast ninh binh amazing customer service
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is perfect. The inlerial room was beautiful designed. Great beds. Just fantastic. The breakfast buffet is very good, enough choice. Last but not least the personell were the most friendly and service minded people i ever met. Thank you so much for your kindness and outstanding service.
Would i stay here again? Without any doubt. I didnot even mention the surrounding. . Very central within 5 miniutes you are in the centre in the crowd with all restaurants around the corner. In the hotel though it is quiet because it is situated in a lovely quiet street.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Saskia B
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Everything was perfect for me. The room was clean and spacious. A big bed, shower with good water pressure, excellent furniture, and equipment. Breakfast is also excellent. What impressed me the most was the sincere services of the staff. It ’s been a while since I ’ve had such pleasant service. I am sure I will choose this hotel next time I go to Hanoi.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at the Imperial before heading out to HaLong Bay for two night 3 day cruise. Then back to hotel to pick up bags, get refreshed and then off to the airport in the evening.
From the moment we walked thru the doors till the moment the Manager, Ian Duong, helped us to our airport transfer car the hotel staff provided outstanding service. Nothing was too much trouble. They called the cruise tour company to make sure the booking and pick up was confirmed, they sent staff out to purchase tickets to the Water Puppets without adding extra charges, they provided excellent advice on where to shop and eat. It was a pleasure to deal with them
The hotel is in great location to walk to the major sights. It’s very clean and stylish with the rooms very well appointed and great value.
We would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank peterobo1
Reviewed October 11, 2019

I started my short trip to Hanoi with a much delayed flight. By the time I arrived at the hotel, which is approximately 45 - 50 minutes from the Hanoi airport, I was somewhat exhausted. However, the friendly staff greeted with a smile from the moment I walked through their doors. The great thing about this hotel is that it's in the heart of the city center, so you're not far from a lot of the attractions and stores.

I found myself checked into a room with a California King sized bed all for myself, bottles of water, and free snacks. The room was more than spacious enough for one person, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much space I had during my stay.

Fast forward to two days later, I had a freak out and crazy moment where I thought someone took my backpack from the hotel room. Ian, the hotel manager patiently watched the surveillance videos with me and even asked one of his staff members to help out. Without Ian being so calm, I would have freaked out even more. It turned out I had walked out of the hotel with my bag, but accidentally left it at a coffee shop. Ian then walked me to the coffee shop to look for it, and it was surprisingly there and left untouched. Without Ian's kindness and patience, I would have been a lot more freaked out about the situation.

After the "missing" bag fiasco, which was my own doing, we came back to the hotel where Ian told me to take my time to gather my belongings before checking out. In addition, the staff offered to give me a complimentary shower and store my luggage for me since I had a much later flight.

Thank you to everyone at the Imperial Hotel & Spa! I would definitely visit and stay at the hotel again.

1  Thank TheCorbieW
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Extremely nice and service-oriented staff, big room with big windows (most hotels here have tiny rooms without windows), firm matresses, the only hotel we got two pillows (each) to sleep with, amazing location.
We stayed at a lot of hotels in Vietnam, this is the best hotel yet.
Totally worth the price 😃😃