TripAdvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews external company outstanding service beef pie excellent breakfast hotel room business trip airport transfer amazing hotel room was clean kindness lobby luggage tours vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2019

I started my short trip to Hanoi with a much delayed flight. By the time I arrived at the hotel, which is approximately 45 - 50 minutes from the Hanoi airport, I was somewhat exhausted. However, the friendly staff greeted with a smile from the moment I walked through their doors. The great thing about this hotel is that it's in the heart of the city center, so you're not far from a lot of the attractions and stores.

I found myself checked into a room with a California King sized bed all for myself, bottles of water, and free snacks. The room was more than spacious enough for one person, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much space I had during my stay.

Fast forward to two days later, I had a freak out and crazy moment where I thought someone took my backpack from the hotel room. Ian, the hotel manager patiently watched the surveillance videos with me and even asked one of his staff members to help out. Without Ian being so calm, I would have freaked out even more. It turned out I had walked out of the hotel with my bag, but accidentally left it at a coffee shop. Ian then walked me to the coffee shop to look for it, and it was surprisingly there and left untouched. Without Ian's kindness and patience, I would have been a lot more freaked out about the situation.

After the "missing" bag fiasco, which was my own doing, we came back to the hotel where Ian told me to take my time to gather my belongings before checking out. In addition, the staff offered to give me a complimentary shower and store my luggage for me since I had a much later flight.

Thank you to everyone at the Imperial Hotel & Spa! I would definitely visit and stay at the hotel again.

Reviewed October 7, 2019

Extremely nice and service-oriented staff, big room with big windows (most hotels here have tiny rooms without windows), firm matresses, the only hotel we got two pillows (each) to sleep with, amazing location.
We stayed at a lot of hotels in Vietnam, this is the best hotel yet.
Totally worth the price

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2019

My Dad and I stayed in Vietnam as a stop over on our way back from a business trip and had the most amazing stay at Imperial Hotel & Spa. I could not fault the service we received. From the moment we walked in to when we checked out, we were welcomed and made to feel at home by the lovely staff who 24/7 had a smile on their face and were always keen to help and provide assistance for tours, getting places, etc. The breakfast in the morning is simple, but lovely. The rooms are great and very clean. We had washing done and were impressed with the same day delivery. The location of this hotel is incredible, so close to the lake and shopping. We had no troubles getting around and love Hanoi. We look forward to returning with the rest of our family :).

Reviewed October 4, 2019

The staffs are really friendly, we are very happy with that great service.
and the room is really clean and wide space.
Hotel's location is very convenient but not so noisy, good place!
Breakfast includes buffet and egg dishes and pho. Pho is delicious and recommended.
Egg dishes are Omelette(オムレツ),Scrambled egg(スクランブルエッグ),Poached egg(ポーチドエッグ),Boiled egg(ゆで卵),Fried egg(目玉焼き),
Phos are Beef pho(牛肉入りフォー),Chicken pho(鶏肉入りフォー),Vegetable pho(野菜入りフォー)
I recommend this hotel my friends.

Room tip: We stayed imperial room, that has really wide space, and bathtub, but not so expensive.
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Such a beautiful hotel. Staffs and receiption team are friendly, helpful and professional. They gave excellent and accurate recommendations to eat and drink.

The hotel is Newly renovated with high quality furnitures. Lobby is big and has leather upholstery. Air conditioning was cold and comfortable. Room is big and beautiful. Very clean. Bed was comfortable with big window. Bathroom has marble wall and glass shower room. Had fruits and welcoming drinks. Breakfast selections were delicious and plentiful. Had sunny side up eggs, omelette and beef pho for breakfast.

Location is in the center of old quarter with countless restaurants and coffee shops near by. Within 3 minutes walk to Hoan Kiem lake.

Definitely 4 stars class hotel. Very rare to find this quality in old quarter area of Hanoi. Thank you to the hotel team. Will definitely return whenever in hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business