Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
best experience in Hanoi!

We were originally booked for the second store, but they even offered us a taxi when we made the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
현정 고
Great Massage

Went for the Vietnamese massage with special focus on arms, and calves. Very good job and easy... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tutus-tus
Bordeaux, France

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $29.00
from $82.00
from $82.00
from $31.00
More Info
All reviews vietnamese massage hot stone massage foot bath himalayan salt hot ginger tea face massage therapy massage hour package special tea cute hotel attentive staffs second honeymoon foot care massage bed dead skin body wrap foot soak
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited the SPA, a marvelous experience, good technic, mastering perfectly every single movement. if you come to Hanoi old city do not miss this beautiful experience. Thanks to Jessy for her kindness. virginie, Idriss and Nelbe from France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It has been a wonderful experience. The best thing to note is the attention and service! The quality of the massages is unbeatable. They take care of all the details. Since you arrive at the site they receive you with tea and you already feel relaxed in the Zen atmosphere.
The therapist who attended me Sophia excellent, very professional!
Very grateful also to Linda! excellent work!
It is a place to repeat!
Thanks a lot!

1  Thank laubego29
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved our experience at the Deli Spa. It was the best spa experience in Vietnam that we had!
We each had the 90 minute Asian massage, and I added a 30 minute foot scrub. The therapists really know how to work the body, and had intent behind it. Wish we could take our therapists home with us!!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Visited the spa as we were staying at the hotel. The room is quiet and clean, Vietnamese massage was great (the masseuse was so strong!) and the 30 min facial was simple but pleasant. Havent visited other spas in Vietnam to compare but overall was happy.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the Delicacy hotel and spa for two nights for our first visit to Hanoi. I booked the spa through email and the staff could reply me promptly. She confirmed my booking and secure a discount for me right away. The environment of spa is relaxing and the I started with a welcome drink and cookies while the staff giving me a brief about the massage I was going to have. She introduced different oil and their feature and was knowledgeable to guide me to choose what I need. After knowing some basic information about my body situation, I went to a spacious room with nice music and a comfortable massage bed. The technician able to massage and perform facial in a nice pace and without much rapport. So I can completely relax myself during the 90 mins. I could say this spa experience is the best I have and I will definitely recommend other to try.

Date of experience: August 2019