“The best meal I have eatan in Hanoi”

Rising Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #1,424 of 2,258 Restaurants in Hanoi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rising Dragon Restaurant is located on the rooftop at 12-14 Nguyen Quang Bich Street.Rising Dragon Restaurant offers the ultimate Vietnamese dining experience. The food menu has been specially crafted over the last decade, using traditional Vietnamese flavors and ingredients whilst also adopting modern and innovative cooking styles and imported foodstuffs to meet the demands of today's society.Vietnamese food is considered as an art, and that is the way we do for both tasty food in high quality and nice decoration. Let's try to discovery a part of Vietnam culture!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best meal I have eatan in Hanoi”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by someone who spends a lot of time in Hanoi working - it was fantastic. I wish I had gone there with an empty stomach as I would have definitely had the degustation menu. As it was I had the duck breast, the child had chicken nugget and the husband had the rib eyes steak. The food was fantastic, the staff were attentive, the cocktails were the best we have had in Vietnam and I would recommend this place for a special evening. It is definitely more expensive than your average Vietnamese restaurant but it was worth every penny.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Thor_Pham

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place, good food !”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This restaurant is a great place to escape the business of Hanoi. It's a comfortable place, their staffs makes you feel at home right away, i was welcomed with a gls of cold water (rare in hanoi ), but doesn't expect you to order quick, as most do, leaves you in peace until you decided what to drink or eat. We came early and had some drinks first, all good price. The hamburger was great! French fries is good as well. This is the first restaurant I could order the food for vegetarian. Feel satisfy here. Highly recommend

1 Thank kevin_valencia
HN
“Great Service!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had a date here with my bf. The warm atmosphere of restaurant brought us the best moments and home-like-meal. The food was so delicious and the the service was so excellent. We could enjoy good dinner, took pictures..Excellent restaurant..

Warsaw, Poland
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This place had authentic Vietnamese cuisine - Authentic and mouthwatering! It's not too big; just a pretty little space that welcomes people in, in the typical Asian sense. Very laid-back as with any Vietnamese restaurant. What I really like though, is the traditional music that they play which adds to the exotic vibe of the place. I like how the waiters and waitresses attended to our needs in great speed. They are warm and friendly and willing to help. Their servings are not as huge as other Asian restaurants I've been to, which is usually good for four people. Here, it's about good for two. Overall, I get the value for my money. It's not exactly expensive, just not proportionate to the servings. Overall, I loved the experience and we will come back for the delicious food and smiles!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Nurry D
“Are you ready to try authentic Vietnamese food here !”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was ready for something different after a week if Vietnamese food so I decided to go here for dinner. It did not disappoint. I had the big platter of Vietnamese combination and a nice bowl of spaghetti. The staff was on top of things and very friendly and the taste of the food was great. It's more expensive than the typical Vietnamese food around but still a bargain compared to prices back home in our country Aussie

2 Thank Alexandria_n8