“Nice restaurant in Hanoi”

Rising Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #1,546 of 2,418 Restaurants in Hanoi
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rising Dragon Restaurant is located on the rooftop at 12-14 Nguyen Quang Bich Street.Rising Dragon Restaurant offers the ultimate Vietnamese dining experience. The food menu has been specially crafted over the last decade, using traditional Vietnamese flavors and ingredients whilst also adopting modern and innovative cooking styles and imported foodstuffs to meet the demands of today's society.Vietnamese food is considered as an art, and that is the way we do for both tasty food in high quality and nice decoration. Let's try to discovery a part of Vietnam culture!
Reviewed September 20, 2013

If you love Vietnamese food, you can choose this restaurant, where you can find the most famous and delicious Vietnamese dishes here. I like the way they served and treated us.
I have visited this restaurant with my friends several times. I really love scene there that is very open and romantic. Moreover, foods are very plentiful. We really enjoyed our time there. Highly recommend it!

3  Thank Antonio V

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Food and drinks were delicious and fairly priced. The staff was attentive, friendly & helpful. A right place to try 'Pho Viet Nam' in my opinion.

2  Thank Emma K
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The roof top is nice, you can order some drinks and enjoy the windy at the night. Best time to go there is at night, because the sun in Sep is too fresh. We had some snakes and beers there. I did not try main course there. Still recommend as a nice place to have beer and hang out.

1  Thank Alba_jessi
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had a wonderful breakfast on basement. after that, I have asked the manager here where could I have a cheap local western food. He recommended the hotel restaurant on 8th floor to me and he was right. This is the western resto that i ve been looking for..Cheap, tasty. i have tried Sirloin steak and salad here, Friendly staff...So what else do you need ? highly recommend

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Enjoyed a local meal here with our group. Food and drinks were exceptional, fairly priced and staff attentive, friendly & great English. Came here again on 2nd time by myself and enjoyed a nice soup & mocktail drink. Will go back again!