“I regard this restaurant as one of the best”

Rising Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #1,546 of 2,418 Restaurants in Hanoi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rising Dragon Restaurant is located on the rooftop at 12-14 Nguyen Quang Bich Street.Rising Dragon Restaurant offers the ultimate Vietnamese dining experience. The food menu has been specially crafted over the last decade, using traditional Vietnamese flavors and ingredients whilst also adopting modern and innovative cooking styles and imported foodstuffs to meet the demands of today's society.Vietnamese food is considered as an art, and that is the way we do for both tasty food in high quality and nice decoration. Let's try to discovery a part of Vietnam culture!
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I visited this restaurant last month. personally, I like the view and atmosphere there. food and service were good. you should go there and try!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

When you see this place the immediate thought is that it will be expensive - but its not. It is very luxurious in terms of decor and furnishings compared to other restaurants in Hanoi. The staff have a French style of service and take great care of their customers. The food we had was excellent, but we chose all Vietnamese dishes and this may be the best bet having seen other reviews. A good wine list which was very reasonably priced for the quality of the imported wines. There is a children's menu - the only one we saw in our two weeks in Vietnam. Can't fault it.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I'm so happy to have ever try the food in this restaurant. Mr. Hieu give me an excellent feeling, like i'm at home. The taste of food so amazing. Highly recommened to my friend!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great place with quaility food but only cost a very reasonable price. Specially the open roof restaurant. It really impressed me when i had a chance to took my girlfriend up there. The quiet and cool air helped ourshelves recover from a noisy trip around the Old quarter. I definately would come back this restaurant when i visit Hanoi again.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stay at Sofitel Metropole Hanoi, the food at Le Beauleau is very good and tasty. I am a very difficult person on eating, and want to try various food at many restaurant. I found your restaurant on tripadvisor and decided to try. The food is very nice decoration, vietnamese spirit. Staff here has been serving as 5 stars hotel, really care me from the beginning. From the roof, you could see all the view of the Old Quarter. Highly recommend to travellers, worth for money

1  Thank Zacdaniek