“Cooking class was a great experience!”

Farms Food Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 3,843 Restaurants in Hanoi
Description: Takeout, Reservations, Street Parking, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments,
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful cooking class today with Ha. She is so knowledgable and enthusiastic! We wandered through the neighbourhood shopping for ingredients, then returned to make several dishes; we were also given written instructions for the recipes. Delicious!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (455)

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My husband eats meat and I don’t so we love a restaurant that has a great selection of both. I ordered the veg banh xeo which has differed in each region. It was delicious and the waiter even came over and showed me how to eat it properly. Portions were great size!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Total scam! The food comes in very very small portions and is overly pricey!! There is nothing under 80 000 and again you get portions which are barely the size of a starter. The owners are also totally dishonest and tried to charge us more for the water (which is already twice the price as in other places). Horrible place!

Reviewed December 28, 2019

My wife ordered a vegetarian dish--mushroom claypot, and I had chicken with lemongrass. They were both good, however, the chicken stew had only a few small pieces of meat. I know the rent in that area is expensive, but then I thought chicken in Vietnam are cheap. For the prices they charge, they need to give a more generous portion.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Walked straight in from the Street, were seated, got served: cold beers, delicious Food, No waiting, just a great experience!
Huge recommendations: GO THERE!

Date of visit: December 2019

Been to Farms Food Restaurant? Share your experiences!