Ninh Binh Excursion Luxury Tour

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $51.93
from $33.00
from $32.00
from $54.00
More Info
All reviews mua cave day trip dragon mountain hang mua boat ride limousine bus ancient capital comfortable bus great trip in south east asia great guide beautiful scenery memorable trip rice fields went smoothly small group thank you very much
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

so... ninh binh is awesome... great landscape, awesome nature! It's really beautiful but...

don't book these tours. actually all the day they try to sell you stuff. so it's just a selling tour. second bad thing is you have to rush through everything. there is no time at all to really enjoy something. the buffet for lunch was the worst food I've had so far here in vietnam. last thing which is not ok for me...while you're booking in any office (take care fake companys, because there are a lot here) they say "no tips" for any staff or people who are involved... On the tour the guide tells you to tip the boat drivers 5 dollars.. wtf?!

so better explore by yourself....

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 15, 2019

We loved the quiet boat trip in the middle of this overwhelming landscape. It was a very pleasant experience thanks to Natalie who helped us choosing the best tour for us.

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Don’t think twice about it. Definitely worth its money. Enjoy a relaxed boat trip even with a lot of others you are still able to listen the birds singing. Natalie was very efficient.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

I’m leaving a one star review because....

That morning when the bus picked me up, I had to bring my luggage with me to switch hotels. Basically after the trip, long story short, the tour guide lady with glasses and red hair supposedly her name was Annie if I recalled correctly took my luggage off the bus when 10 other people were dropped off after the tour. Four girls out of the 10 was heading to the airport and one of them took my luggage by mistake to the airport.

In conclusion, how I found out about my missing luggage was when my tour guide was on the way of dropping me off at the hotel. She asked if my luggage was black or yellow. I told her it was black and she told me that she mistakenly took my luggage off and dropped it off with the group of 10 people that got off the bus earlier. Then the bus driver took us back to the hotel where my luggage got dropped off mistakenly. The tour guide and I went into the hotel to check with the hotel reception to possibly see where the luggage went missing. The tour guide even asked the 6 other people out of the 10 to come down, I spoke to them and they confirmed they didn’t take it. 3 hours later, I got a message from the girls on the way to the airport that a luggage was mistakenly taken to the airport. I was very frustrated, confused, and many emotions came into my mind and especially after a long day of touring I was hungry, but couldn’t do anything because my luggage went missing and didn’t know where it was at the time. I wasn’t happy with the service and very furious that the tour lady took my bag out of the bus by mistake and didn’t check with me first and totally assume that it was there’s. I did get my luggage at the end of the day but i went through a lot of frustration and many emotions that went on during that day.

I would not recommend this agency if you want good service. It was a very careless mistake on their part and mistakes do happen, but this was a huge mistake that happened on their part. I would never book with this agency again, and wouldn’t not recommend anyone to do so.

2  Thank wilsonz979
Reviewed December 10, 2019

We had a great day with Thi. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Vietnam and he was fun to speak to. He was helpful in taking so many pictures of my husband and I. We really enjoyed his positive nature. We would recommend Thi to our family and friends.