“Clean, convenient, helpful”

Ranked #121 of 588 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Western Australia
“Clean, convenient, helpful”
Reviewed November 28, 2009

Highly recommend this Hotel. Our first trip to Vietnam started at the Paramount. Billy the Sales Manager could not help us enough. He arranged our Halong Bay trip (a must) and our train tickets. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is not on a main street and therefore quiet in comparison to many others yet a very short walk to shopping, the Old Quarter, food, Hoan Kiem Lake. Lovely staff, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cathnpete

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Korean first
melbourne
Reviewed October 30, 2009

The hotel is great value and in a great location The staff made me welcome and treated me feel like family.Nothing was too difficult for them. My 26 days here will be fondly remembered. The manager Billie as did all staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and that I wanted for nothing. Thank you all
Leszek

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank besu01
San jose , California
Reviewed October 11, 2009

We stayed here for one week. The hotel is immacule , receptionists and service staffs
are very friendly and polite .The wireless internet in our room was fautless, The room is new and well equipped .
KT - San jose

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank oden01
London
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Absolutely brilliant hotel - top notch staff, with a general manager who will do anything for you! Extremely clean, yet budget priced hotel, it really was a pleasure staying here and a welcome relief from other Hanoi hotels! Fantastically clean, with flatscreen TV/fridge/aircon/bath/free internet/great bed. Fantabulous! Definitely a must do in our opinion!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank keentraveller26
Seoul
Reviewed August 5, 2009

Of the three hotels I stayed at in Hanoi, this one was by far the best. The rooms are immaculate, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and the location is impossible to beat. It's right off the lake and right off Hostel alley, so there are a lot of amenities for travelers in the area. I also booked a tour through their tour office. All I said is that I wanted to go to a good beach. They sent me on a two night excursion to a seaside town called Cua Lo. They booked my bus tickets and even had someone meet me at the train station in Vinh to make sure I got a taxi to the right place. When I got back to Hanoi, I explained that I had a little problem during the trip. To make up for it, they drove us the the aiport for free and let us freshen up in a hotel room. These guys made this trip so easy. Definitely consider booking travel with them to other places in Vietnam because they are very connected. Also, the tour wasn't with a group, they just tailor-made a trip for our needs. Besides that, awesome hotel! The only drawback is that there are no balconies in the rooms. Oh well, I didn't really miss it.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends