“Awesome Hotel!! Friendly Staff...”

Hanoi Graceful Hotel
Ranked #73 of 600 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We flew in from Laos after extending our stay due to typhoon Haiyan bearing down on Hanoi. We had changed our booking twice with no problems at all. The staff were warm, friendly and very helpful. Mr Lee the manager booked and organised everything for our trip to Halong bay...Thank you Graceful Hotel we will definitely recommend your hotel to our friends..,,

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crutene
Trinh T, Front Office Manager at Hanoi Graceful Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Cavil Rutene,

Thank you for named us as your second home, I am feel so privileged.

We promise that we will always be your second home and we will make every efforts to make sure you will have a great stay.

See you again once your fate brings you to Ha Noi.

Yours sincerely,
Lee

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our stay in the hotel was wonderful!

Hotel was nice and centric. Room was ok. However, the best of the hotel was their staff. They were great, helping us with all the things we asked for. They were very kind and helped us even when they took not benefit from it.

If we return to Hanoi, we will return to this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tonens
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for only two nights but was treated extremely well. The first night i arrived from Laos late. Upon checking in,they knew it was my birthday.. They said happy birthday to me and said they had a surprise for me in my room. I opened the room door and found a birthday cake,bottle of red wine with glasses and cork opener and flowers and the bed. A massive surprise and much appreciated. They helped me organize my transport to meet the overnight bus i was catching to Hoi An. I was carrying surfboards so i needed bigger transport to meet the bus. I cant thank the services that the hotel provided. They went far and beyond what i expected. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.Cheers.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank findaaron71
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were a group of 6 friends (3 mature aged couples from Australia) travelling through Vietnam.

We decided to stay at the Hanoi Graceful because of the cost (around $33 AUD a night) and the number of positive reviews on traveller websites. We were not disappointed.

At the end of our 3 week trip (we travelled from Hanoi to Saigon), our group unanimously agreed that the Hanoi Graceful was our favourite hotel. It wasn't the biggest, newest or flashiest place we stayed at, but it was the friendliest. The staff here are superb.

Lee (the concierge) is a wonderful young man who never stops smiling or trying to assist. He booked a overnight trip for us to Halong Bay. The other hotel staff are equally as attentive and efficient.

We found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. Breakfast was ample and very enjoyable. The hotel is in the old quarter of Hanoi and conveniently located, with lots of interesting things to see and do close at hand. We never had any difficulty in finding a place to eat or grab a cold beer.

Thank you Hanoi Graceful for making our first impression of Vietnam a positive one.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank John M
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My friends and I stayed at Hanoi Graceful Hotel for 3 nights in October, and everything was perfect. My friends stayed in a double room and I stayed in a single room, but I had a queen size bed, maybe I was just lucky. The mattress: not too soft or too hard it was just perfect. The same was the pillow. It seems unbelievable, but I slept better there than in my own bed. Also, what made me very comfortable was that I could easily adjust the room temperature. The same for the shower, it was very easy to adjust the temperature, and plenty of water. They had all I needed: tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, soap, hair dryer…. They had also slippers to walk in the room, but it was not necessary, because the floor was impeccably clean. That was nice, because I like walking barefoot. WiFi internet was free, fast, and working without any problems in the rooms (We stayed on the 7th floor). Electric kettle was nice to make coffee or tea any time I wanted to. Everything was working perfectly (I did not try the TV, because I do not watch it). The breakfast had a variety of dishes Eastern and Western style I am sure anyone will find their taste there. All the staffs at front desk were very friendly. They were always ready to help me; giving me maps and information on restaurants, attractions, and places I wanted to go. They also offer tour services. I went to Ha Long Bay with a tour booked by Mr.Lee, and everything was perfect. They are not bureaucratic when arranging pick up/ drop off or tour services, so once they say it has been arranged, no worries. It is not like most of places that has many contracts, ask for your credit card number in advance, and many other things. I enjoyed my stay at Hanoi Graceful Hotel a lot, and I am already planning on staying at Hanoi Graceful Hotel again, because the location is very good; close to many interesting places. This review is a little long because I am really satisfied with their services, and I owe this much to them. by Jozun Yasumura Oct.2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jozun Y
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel had a very clean room, location of hotel is very convinient near the old quarter but in quiet district and stuff extremely friendly. Free wi-fi, very tasty breakfast, cost for one night is good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank NikGudyma
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A very well situated hotel with a perfect service. Mr.Lee booked a few trips (SaPa,Ha Long Bay,Duong Lam and the nighttrain to Hue) All of the staff are very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay in this comfortable hotel. We would stay here again.
manfred+michaela