“Best burger in town”

Ete Resto Cafe
Ranked #321 of 2,393 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: ETE offer a choice of western food. We are known in Hanoi for our burgers that in large size are quite impossible to finish! We also have food such as tartines,sandwiches, salad, fish and meat like 'tournedos' beef, chicken etc... We also have a vietnamese food. ETE is also a cafe/bar that offer a really big choice of drinks (soft,fresh fruit juices, belgium & local beers cocktails, spirits, wines). We are very near to B52 Museum, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The only thing I have tried in ETE is the Ete burger, I haven't tried anything else as it is the dish they are famous for. Seating is a bit tight but ok, good value for the food that's for sure!

There are newer reviews for Ete Resto Cafe

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food here is average, however they normally always get it wrong and it takes forever. The service is about average. I cant think of much good to say about this place, popular with most expats... can get a bit rowdy with people that have had too much to drink.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Bit of a French bistro/bar atmosphere. Staff are very friendly, and theres a good selection of food, juices and snacks at very reasonable prices.

I had some bar snacks (smoked cheese and duck) which were very good. My friend had a buckwheat vegetable filled pancake, it looked very stodgy and oversized to me, but he seemed to enjoy it. I visited during the afternoon, so cant comment ont he bar itself, but overall a decent place to eat

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Big size and a very good value for the Ete burger with some salad and french fries, you will be surprise!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The place is cozy, having expat and local guests (more expats though). They have a nice selection of drinks at the bar, as well as food selection. I had their burger and what they call MEDIUM is larger than any other you can find. So, unless you can eat like Shaggy from Scooby Doo, do not order large, especially extra large (they have this one too). Fries were nicely done. Burger is seasoned with vegetables and mustard. Nice combination. For two burgers, water and americano coffe we have paid about 10 euro. Reasonable. All in all, I will go back again.