Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly and efficient agency

I strongly recommend this agency! Cornelius helps me a lot for booking everything, and helps... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2019
bertilleraguin
via mobile
Awesome experience

The best thing to do in Vietnam is to go to Ha Long Bay. So if you want to to get the best... read more

Reviewed February 3, 2019
_H7643GO
via mobile

All reviews sapa tour ninh binh booked ha long bay garden bay cruise unforgettable trip tour leader these guys excellent service day trip cornelius tris operator tours 7d6n homestay vietnam lakes
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

I got recommended to book with these guys from a fellow traveler and very happy I did.

Booked a tour to Halong Bay when travelling solo. They were so easy to get in contact with, professional, caring and great value. I felt safe and secure which can be tricky when travelling alone.

A had a fantastic experience and met some amazing global friends.

Would recommend to anyone any day

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I got Cornelius‘ contact details through a friend. Not only did he bring me to coffee and food places in Hanoi where I had typical Vietnamese delicacies and where only locals would go, but also recommended tours that I directly booked with him. I compared as well but his tours always had great value for money. Great service and fun on top!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We did the overnight train to Sapa for 2 nights at mama Su’s and it was a great experience. Cornelius set up everything up for us and was wonderful. The train was very nice and was a smooth transition from the train to pick up and transportation back. Mama Su and her family were amazing. We had our own private room, plenty of food, rice wine, trekking around the villages and rice fields and lots of fun! Would recommend Abeona, Cornelius and the Sapa tour to everyone!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Everything I asked and looked for I got immediate help. Later when I compare the prices with other I had always a little bit better price!
So big thank you for your help and a great time

Reviewed October 12, 2018

We booked with Abeona for the trip to Mekong 2D1N and also Ho Chi Minh City+Cu Chi Tunnel Tour. Even with the extremely reasonable price, everything was well taken care of as they provide extraordinary services and requests are all fulfilled. We have friend who is preparing for a wedding proposal and Abeona went extra-miles to help us contact and set-up the dreamlike wedding proposal venue. Everything was wonderful and we will definately contact Abeona again for future trips.

Date of experience: October 2018