Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Indochina Beauty Travel
All reviews cambodia laos provided excellent service responded quickly pu luong halong bay day tour cu chi tunnels beautiful country thank you so much always on time mekong delta amazing experience great fun kathy sapa tours company
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We received excellent service!

Availability and professionalism, fair price and personal attention
I highly recommend

2  Thank Roam629283
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Was the best travel agency service ever received. They explained all options clearly and recomended properly for the best choice for us. The staff was concerned on our experience everytime, Kathy was taking care about us by whatsapp everyday. Even, in order to avoid the typhoon Mangkhut, we wanted to change the date of our flight to Cambodia and she helped with all arrangements, despite the air tickets were not purchased by the agency!. I think it would be hard to find another better agency in Hanoi.
M+T

4  Thank Tana P
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We first went in to change money, which we could do at a very good rate. We then booked a tour to sapa, which was a very nice experience, and most importantly is the help that we have gotten. The bus was late to pick us up and we were able to contact the booking Office at 9pm, Who immediately contact the tour organisator to arrange a sollution. I would definitely recommend this Office, you never will find an other booking office Where the help is so personal and so kind!

3  Thank CuongG3
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Kathy,

Thank you so much for creating such a memorable experience for my second trip to Vietnam. This time round with my dad! I was anxious about bringing my dad on a trip alone but your constant care and checking on us made me feel really well taken care off. I know I always have someone in Vietnam I can always count on. Thanks Kathy!

As I was on a budget, Kathy shared the various options I could adjust in my package which made it so flexible. I chose Golden Star Cruise for our Halong Bay trip. It was clean and we were pampered with lots of food! Kayaking was great fun too! I was also a little apprehensive about the activities being too adventurous for dad and Kathy assured us that we could always adjust the activities or opt for a different one after we assessed the suitability. We managed to do everything in the end! Thank you thank you thank you!

Mai Chau was a wonderful experience. I previously visited Sapa in June and saw all the beauty. But Mai Chau was a different atmosphere. Though not as breath-taking, the people there were so genuine, welcoming and homely... Definitely less touristy. We stayed at La Maison De Buoc. We loved the wooden lodge and miss the clanging sounds of the cow bells, greeting us in the morning as they grazed just beside us.

Maybe I'll come by to visit you again and probably explore Pu Luong next time! Take care my friend!

3  Thank jamieberries
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time in Vietnam.

This was possible because I planned most of my journey with the help of lovely Kathy. Her agency was very efficient, with prompt response any time I had some questions.

They offer beautiful tours and the service is excellent. Always on time and with great food too

I joined 4 tours: Ninh Binh, Sapa (glamorous train until Lao Cao and half day at Ba Ha Market), Ho Chi Minh Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong 1 day tour.
I highly recommend all of them. It was a lot of fun!!

I forgot the 2 days cruise at Halong Bay (I was unlucky because there was a tifone but she gave immediately solutions). I will go back to Vietnam one day and I’ll definitely gonna make it ✌️

Date of experience: July 2018