Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Indochina Beauty Travel
All reviews cambodia laos provided excellent service responded quickly pu luong halong bay day tour cu chi tunnels beautiful country thank you so much always on time mekong delta amazing experience great fun kathy sapa tours company
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Kathy,

Thank you so much for creating such a memorable experience for my second trip to Vietnam. This time round with my dad! I was anxious about bringing my dad on a trip alone but your constant care and checking on us made me feel really well taken care off. I know I always have someone in Vietnam I can always count on. Thanks Kathy!

As I was on a budget, Kathy shared the various options I could adjust in my package which made it so flexible. I chose Golden Star Cruise for our Halong Bay trip. It was clean and we were pampered with lots of food! Kayaking was great fun too! I was also a little apprehensive about the activities being too adventurous for dad and Kathy assured us that we could always adjust the activities or opt for a different one after we assessed the suitability. We managed to do everything in the end! Thank you thank you thank you!

Mai Chau was a wonderful experience. I previously visited Sapa in June and saw all the beauty. But Mai Chau was a different atmosphere. Though not as breath-taking, the people there were so genuine, welcoming and homely... Definitely less touristy. We stayed at La Maison De Buoc. We loved the wooden lodge and miss the clanging sounds of the cow bells, greeting us in the morning as they grazed just beside us.

Maybe I'll come by to visit you again and probably explore Pu Luong next time! Take care my friend!

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank jamieberries
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time in Vietnam.

This was possible because I planned most of my journey with the help of lovely Kathy. Her agency was very efficient, with prompt response any time I had some questions.

They offer beautiful tours and the service is excellent. Always on time and with great food too

I joined 4 tours: Ninh Binh, Sapa (glamorous train until Lao Cao and half day at Ba Ha Market), Ho Chi Minh Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong 1 day tour.
I highly recommend all of them. It was a lot of fun!!

I forgot the 2 days cruise at Halong Bay (I was unlucky because there was a tifone but she gave immediately solutions). I will go back to Vietnam one day and I’ll definitely gonna make it ✌️

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We joined the one-day trip to Halong bay through them, the staff mentioned really clearly about the detail of this tour, what included, how long we will stay at the attractions....

The tour guide was very nice and awesome , totally enjoy this trip!!! The staff of this travel agency also followed up our situation after that.

It was a wonderful experience with them and we will join again when we come again Vietnam!

1  Thank Erik_Ma_1990
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Amongst a huge choice of travel Agency of all size in Hanoi organizing Tours in Vietnam, I decided to choose INDOCHINA BEAUTY TRAVEL. Why ? This tiny office situated in center of Hanoi has a PERFECT KNOWLEDGE of all places you wish to go , not only around Hanoi, but also every where in Vietnam. Hoi An, Hue, Mekong Delta, Sapa, Ninh Binh, Ha Long Bay ..and so many other spots will be proposed according to your budget and optimization of your time.
I did myself the experience and really I keep a memorable good feeling of all what I discovered. Kathy , who speak namely very good ENGLISH and FRENCH will welcome you with her collegue Starla and she will take all her time to built for you a suitable program of visits and excursions.
I tried so many other Tour Agencies
but I found them toi rushy to give time to think with me about my real goals for a discovery of Vietnam optimaly. Also, beleive me you will feel homely in INDOCHINA BEAUTY TRAVEL Agency.
THIS AGENCY IS. A MUST !!

Claude. ( Paris )

2  Thank Claude A
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We booked our trips to Sapa and Halong Bay with Kathy via Indochina Beauty Travel after a recommendation from some friends. The trips were reasonably priced and Kathy made the booking process very easy. She didn't pressure us into booking and gave us time to think about it after giving us all the information.
Kathy was easy to contact before and during our trips which was helpful. We really enjoyed our trips, they were of a high quality and what we expected when booking.
I would definitely recommend booking with indochina beauty travel for anyone considering tours when in Vietnam.

2  Thank Phoebe R