“Best message I've had”

SF Spa
Ranked #15 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: In the frenetic and hectic city of Hanoi a haven of peace and quiet awaits you. Located in the heart of the Old Quarter, it is near popular other attractions. SF Spa will introduce you to a different side of Vietnam and we assure you that you will not be disappointed. As a professional spa in Hanoi, we have a wide range of massages and spa body treatments each as enjoyable as the next. Indulge in an aromatherapy massage, a foot massage or other thorough treatments done by our highly trained Vietnamese therapists. You will be given a warm welcome by our smiling and helpful staff. Address 1: SF Spa Hanoi Corner 30 Cua Dong ST, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Address 2: SF Spa Hanoi lake View 7 Cau Go Lane, Cau Go ST, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Address 3: SF Spa Hanoi Westlake 6 Au Co ST, Quang An, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
London, United Kingdom
“Best message I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our hotel referred us to this place and they had an offer which included a free taxi ride from our hotel (even though it was only a 5 minute walk for us) and a happy hour offer where you get another treatment depending on how much you spend if you visit before 3.30pm. My husband and I each had a 180minute 670k Dong message, he choose a foot scrub and I choose a deep cleansing facial.

The place is an absolute delight, clean and professional and both our masseuse were very good - so good that my husband actually fell asleep! It's been a long time since I've felt so relaxed and this is definitely one of the two best message I've ever had - the other one being in Phuket a few years ago.

We went to another spa a couple of days ago, can't remember its name as we just walked in when we were very tired after hanging around Old Quarter for the day. That was a bit cheaper at 550k and was ok, but we didn't have the same level of comfort and privacy, had to share a 5 bed room with another guy, luckily he was already lying face down when I had to undress myself. Here we had our own private treatment room, complete with a separate toilet and two wooden bath tubs. We just felt really relaxed, just as a perfect spa should be. Definitely worth the money!!

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Random Act of Kindness + SF Spa speciality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Omg... Ive visited many spas and massage parlours, SF Spa would have to be my ALL TIME best, so far. I take it upon myself to have as many massages around the world as possible, being a masseuse myself i like to keep up with other cultures and traditions.

When I entered, I was asked if I could help out with a student that was reading some English text ... I vowed to do a 'Random act of Kindness' daily, so I was privileged to be asked to help out. I sat with the young lady for 5-10mins reading her text out aloud so she could get a hang on English pronunciation.

I choose a 120min spa experience which included the most amazing Stretching Massage. I LOVE this spa and will be returning every day of my Hanoi visit. You are treated like a queen right from beginning to end. The Host and Hostesses are quality driven whilst the Spa Staff are passionate about what they do. Thank you for the BEST massage in the world.

2 Thank GazAndMandz
Bournemouth, England
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fabulous Spa experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Chose the 4-hour deluxe package and WOW! 240 mins of pure bliss and relaxation, didn't want it to end, and amazing value compared to Western prices. Worth every single Dong!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank bigmart70
Warragul, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Professional and Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

When looking for a nice relaxing massage or body scrub or facial. I would recommend this place for value for quality service. I returned three times to this establishment with my family and friends who enjoyed various treatments. I have been in cheaper places but they were hardly clean or professional not like this place. Other more upmarket establishments would only really offer higher prices in many cases. Very happy although a little noisier on our last treatment. Position of premises seems to be on the edge of the old Quarter. We were actually taken to this place by a Taxi driver who spoke Good English. Thought it was my best find in Hanoi

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“best massage and spa place in hanoi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

and its a shame we only found this the day before we departed!

the service was 10/10 as was the facilities and the massages.

when coming back this will be the one and only place we visit as the others were nowhere near as good! and great value for money as well..

well done guys!