“Great selection of services and professional masseuses”
Review of SF Spa

SF Spa
Ranked #20 of 151 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: In the frenetic and hectic city of Hanoi a haven of peace and quiet awaits you. Located in the heart of the Old Quarter, it is near popular other attractions. SF Spa will introduce you to a different side of Vietnam and we assure you that you will not be disappointed. As a professional spa in Hanoi, we have a wide range of massages and spa body treatments each as enjoyable as the next. Indulge in an aromatherapy massage, a foot massage or other thorough treatments done by our highly trained Vietnamese therapists. You will be given a warm welcome by our smiling and helpful staff. Address 1: SF Spa Hanoi Corner 30 Cua Dong ST, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Address 2: SF Spa Hanoi lake View 7 Cau Go Lane, Cau Go ST, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Address 3: SF Spa Hanoi Westlake 6 Au Co ST, Quang An, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Stockholm, Sweden
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great selection of services and professional masseuses”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have travelled to Hanoi a few times and the SF Spa is always on my list of things to do. They have a great list of services - massages, facials, manicures, pedicures etc. I have had Vietnamese, Thai and Shiatsu massages as well as pedicure and a mens facial - everything was good and the service is very relaxing and professional. They sent a car to pick me up from my hotel (Ruby Elegance - excellent hotel) and I felt great afterwards.

The last time I took my daughter with me and she had a massage and pedicure and loved it.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Robtane

• Greek first
  • Korean first
United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stylish and welcoming spa tucked away just off the Old Quarter. Pricier than the basic places, but still a good value for what you're getting: an excellent quality massage in a nice atmosphere.

3 Thank AGoonerInDC
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“just what I wanted in a pedicure”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've lived in Hanoi for several months now. After trekking all over the city exploring, particularly during the warm dusty months of autumn/winter, I have yearned for a good soak and a nice pedi. I finally found one! I agree, the SF Spa is pleasant and welcoming. It's a stylish little oasis in the middle of chaos. The staff is very nice and approachable. They have a full menu of choices. I got the spa pedi - a lovely soak in fragrant salts, an exfoliating scrub, lots of trimming and tidying, and a perfect application of polish. It's still not the full bubbly pampering of home, but very nice. I've done the other crowded, quick but expert, no frills pedicures that are on offer all around town. This is by far my favorite. I added a manicure for a total of 440K VND ($21). I will go back.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank limiwa
Singapore, Singapore
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good recharge option priced attractively”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place is not a place for people who want things good but at some ridiculously cheap rate. For US50 you can get a 2 hour spa package and to me that seems like a good and fair price to me. I was surprised to get an email from customer service few days later when I came back to my home country so there is a good level of service that the team there wants to have even though they know that they are serving tourists and probably will not be a repeat customer

4 Thank Mongster
United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Pretty good but expensive”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I've now visited 5 spas across Vietnam, all for massage. SF Spa wasn't the best in terms of the massage but it is centrally located, very clean and safe. The customer service was good; I asked lots of questions about the treatments which were all answered immediately. The staff are knowledgeable and my masseuse also had excellent English.

I'd say the prices were a bit steep and the prices differ according to the massage technique, not just the length of time. It was 499,000 dong for 60 minutes of sports massage. By no means was the massage bad- it just didn't match the price.

3 Thank Wandering88