“Great value”

SF Spa
Ranked #23 of 174 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: In the frenetic and hectic city of Hanoi a haven of peace and quiet awaits you. Located in the heart of the Old Quarter, it is near popular other attractions. SF Spa will introduce you to a different side of Vietnam and we assure you that you will not be disappointed. As a professional spa in Hanoi, we have a wide range of massages and spa body treatments each as enjoyable as the next. Indulge in an aromatherapy massage, a foot massage or other thorough treatments done by our highly trained Vietnamese therapists. You will be given a warm welcome by our smiling and helpful staff. Address 1: SF Spa Hanoi Corner 30 Cua Dong ST, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Address 2: SF Spa Hanoi lake View 7 Cau Go Lane, Cau Go ST, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My fiancé and I were a bit overwhelmed after a few hectic days in Hanoi, and a few hours at SF spa was the perfect recovery.

While not as cheap as some places we've been in SE Asia, for the quality (very clean, stylish decor) the value was fantastic. We paid around $70 for both of us to have various treatments over two hours each, which we estimate would have cost over $500 I'm Sydney.

If you like massages and the like, definitely go here.

2  Thank ChardeNed

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My friend and I visited this spa before flying home to the UK - we opted for the SF Spa signature 2hr pamper - for 2 backpackers needing some TLC, this was the best present to ourselves! It was amazing and lasted longer than the 2hrs stated. I feel like a new woman..I would definately recommend this spa, the service and staff were impeccable. I'll certainly be going again when I visit here in the future.

3  Thank helenwaugh78
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I would highly recommend the place. The staff were all super friendly and the place was very clean. I had quite a few treatments - my favorite being a fresh fruit massage. The cost was about a third of what you'd pay here in Australia.

2  Thank Carolyn P
Reviewed December 27, 2012

A hidden gem in the old quarter of Hanoi

My wife and myself visited the spa recommended from the hotel.. My wife who is an avid user of Spa's indulged in a Swedish Hot stone massage and a body shimmer treatment. I took a Shiatsu massage and a free men's facial treatment on offer..
To say it was an experience from the top drawer would be an understatement. Very professionally done and a fabulous experience. Value for money and a real bargain.

A must visit when in Hanoi.

3  Thank eraj9
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I've been in Hanoi for 4 days so far, and have been going to SF Spa every single day. It's a clean establishment with great service. The masseuse generally have good technique. Best value is the Reflexology foot massage, for 330,000 vnd for 60 minutes (equivalent to USD 17), but the Indian Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage for 30 minutes is also nice (for 250,000 vnd). If you take a taxi from the Old Quarter to SF Spa, the spa will pay for the taxi ride. Highly recommend since its clean and reliable.

3  Thank stampofapproval