Tripadvisor

Savoor - The House of Panini
Order Online
Ranked #19 of 581 Coffee & Tea in Hanoi
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Savoor - The House of Panini - in Hanoi, offers delicious panini made from freshly baked bread, fresh and high quality ingredients in a comfortable atmosphere. The menu also includes waffles, soups, salads, hot and cold beverages. All our tasty recipes and our homemade sauces are MSG Free. Vegetarian are welcome ! The Savoor Team.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything here was just perfect. Staff was friendly and we had the best panini in a while. I ordered three of them and I could't finish the third one (eventhough I eat a lot). Coffee is very good as well, you won't regret your decision to go there.

Date of visit: January 2020
HenriT243, Owner at Savoor - The House of Panini, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bosnian27, thanks a lot , that is really a great review you gave us and we really appreciate it. We hope to see you again very soon and I wish you a great day.

Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Minh the waiter was very friendly. I ordered a little India and completely fell in love. Definitely will come again!

Date of visit: January 2020
HenriT243, Owner at Savoor - The House of Panini, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Quân P, thanks a lot for your review, I will tell Minh, I am sure he will be very glad about it. The Little India is indeed a great Panini, we hope to see you again so you can try our other Panini too. Have a great day and see you !

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Good sandwich and nice team working! i recommend to all people visit hanoi city, must give a try for lunch.

Date of visit: January 2020

Dear johnbS6600BW, thanks a lot for your kind comments and review, we really appreciate it. Have a nice day and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

The place was cozy, a lot of paninis, coffees, teas and desserts to choose and Minh helped us a lot to choose the best ones, he really loves his job here. Will return for sure.

Date of visit: January 2020
HenriT243, Owner at Savoor - The House of Panini, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear linhvb106, thanks a lot for your comments and review, we really appreciate it and I will share your comment with Minh, I am sure he will love it ! I am glad to hear you will come back and we hope to see you again very soon. Have a great day.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Safe location and good mood. You can try 3 different panini for platter. Also there are kind employees!!

Date of visit: December 2019
HenriT243, Owner at Savoor - The House of Panini, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear Navigator828585, thanks for your comments and review. I will share it with the team, I am glad to see you had a good time with us. Have a great day and see you soon.

Been to Savoor - The House of Panini? Share your experiences!