Tripadvisor
Hanoi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews old quarter lemongrass tea construction work ms chau great hotel staff at reception hotel is located breakfast was delicious ha giang excellent english connecting rooms loved our stay room was spacious and clean higher floor within walking distance four nights a great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a lovely hotel that made our trip to Hanoi all the more enjoyable. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful -nothing was too much trouble. The location is amazing - right in the centre of old town Hanoi. At the moment they only serve breakfast (which was lovely), but restaurants and coffee houses abound within 2 minutes walk. I would certainly recommend a stay here for anyone visiting Hanoi.

1  Thank nicolekennan
hanoitiranthotel, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi Allure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr. /Mrs. nicolekennan,

We would like to thank you for choosing Hanoi Allure Hotel as your preferred accommodation while staying in Hanoi. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are delight to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and satisfy with our customer service.

If you have chances to visit Hanoi again, we hope you to return stay at our hotel.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Our stay at this Hotel was very good,
the Room was clean and comfortable. The Personal was very attending and great, they were always quick to help with everything. And the Breakfast was delicious and had a lot of tasty options.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank N2060HHwandap

Dear Mr. /Mrs. N2060HHwandap,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback from your recent stay at Hanoi Allure Hotel.

We were grateful to hear that you satisfy with our rooms and customer service. We always strive to make your stay a memorable experience and we are looking forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I think it's a decent place to stay in Hanoi. Situation in the streets of the old quarters where street food, shopping, and convenience stores are plentiful. Rooms were clean though a little cramped for 3 people. The staff were all very friendly who gave us tips on where to go and what to eat around the area. Breakfast was also decent. Not much of a spread but enough to keep you full for the morning. They also offer airport transfer which I would highly recommend.

Dear Mr./Mrs. ChevySim,

Thank you very much for providing your comments and for your commendation on our room and amenities, our location & our staff performance. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your most recent stay with Hanoi Allure Hotel. Our goal is to provide clean comfortable and affordable accommodations, at the same time as delivering exceptional customer service.

Thank you again and I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you both back again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

They saved my trip to vietnam by letting me use their phone for 15 minutes to call my bank with reverse charge fees. I now have to fill up 200 characters, so I can also tell you that the receptionist I talked with had ok english, but not exceptionnal by any means.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mr./Mrs. AlexisR_voyage.

Thank you very much for your review. I am very happy to read that you had an amazing stay here at Hanoi Allure Hotel.

Providing exceptional guest experience and making sure that your stay is perfect is singularly the most important thing to us. I am so glad we were able to achieve that during your stay.

We are so happy to have you here with us and really look forward to seeing you back here soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

This hotel is located at the centre of old town and most of Hanoi sightseeing points are walking distances from the hotel. The staff of hotel are very helpful especially the manager, Jenny. She always tries to find out all possible solutions to you. We reserved three rooms, all the rooms are clean ans spacious. But my mom in first night could not sleep because the child in her next room cried overnight. There are quite number of choices for the breakfast

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Mr./Mrs. cracycracy,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that the effort we make in taking care of our guests contributed to make your stay unforgettable.

I will share your great feedback with our staff and hope to welcome you again soon for another memorable stay!