Hanoi Street Foodie Tour

Really nice & friendly tour in Tam Coc

Reviewed July 22, 2018
Diego R
via mobile

All reviews vietnam history old quarter halong bay mai kien kiosk travel company driver boat
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Vietnam was our first out of the country family trip and it left us nothing but good memories. Our trip started from north and we ended it to south Vietnam. With only a limited time, 8 days to be exact, we are able to see and experience the hidden gems of the country. Everything was amazing from the different places that we had seen, to the culture, to the local Vietnamese people and to the unending amazing dishes of Vietnam. All of this was made possible in the magical hands of this tour agency.

We highly recommend this agency because they offer nothing but a good experience. My mom love miss Mary, the owner of the agency who was beyond words can tell how caring and patient to us during our stay in Vietnam. The tour is also very affordable and the owner together with this husband gave us a lot of freebies and thought us personally how to make the Vietnamese egg coffee all for free! A lot of surprises from this agency and we are all delighted in the services we had received.

Thank you so much Miss Mary and her team! Cheers to success of your agency!

Regrets, we forgot to have a photo with Miss Mary. Anyway, there will always be next time!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Lisa guided us on a tour through the dancing cave and Tam Coc, she provided us lots of information about the area and Vietnam history and culture in general, in a very friendly way 5 stars!

Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Dear Diego,
Thank you so much for your encouraging review on Tripadvisor. Really am happy that you had a great time, hope you will have good memory of my beloved country. Please do come visit us again. Vietnam has still so so much to offer. :).

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience! Lisa, my tour guide, showed me some great hidden gems and told me about the history of the restaurants we visited. Good food, good sightseeing, good conversation. I highly recommend it!

Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Cristian,

Reviewed June 21, 2018

The only regret that I have is that we didn't discover this tour company earlier in our vacation in the Hanoi area. I cannot describe how friendly, helpful and courteous Mary and Joseph are and how they made our stay in Hanoi feel like home.

Joseph took us to the usual tourist spots but we also discovered places and meet people that we would have never had a chance under any other circumstance. It was fantastic.

Joseph was always there early, had great stories and information about the sites we were seeing.

My wife and I are privileged to have met Joseph and Mary and we look forward to our next trip to Asia and will definitively stop in Hanoi for a layover just so we can say hello and enjoy their hospitality again!

Dear Dan,

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Lisa was very nice and informative. She showed my friends and I around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the street food Hanoi has to offer.

I had a great time overall. The tour brought me a great insight of the culture here in Hanoi. They say Hanoi is the culture capital of Vietnam. I believe so.

Thanks Lisa!!

Dear Octane,

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome tour by my guide Lisa, we had a variety of famous street foods that are hard to find by first timers visiting this beautiful city.

Dear Elvis,

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Arrived during the day, and like many chose this tour as a way to adjust to a new environ and to sample traditional dishes. Both our guides, Kelly and Lum were gracious hosts, and provided helpful insights and anecdotes of the varied tasty treats. Our group itself were five which allowed for easy conversation and questions to both Kelly and Lum. The down to earth food itself included dry salads with beef or grilled pork vermicelli (former President Obama’s choice when he stopped in) and was both healthy with a variety of herbs (mint) and delicious. The only note would be that the small stools for sitting (mini size) and meat based dishes are a consideration. Aside from this, I would highly recommend this tour form both the tasty treats and informative thoughtful guidance.

Dear David,

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Before we came to Hanoi we contacted Mai’s travel agency. She organized our hostel and the transfer from the airport. We then booked a tour to the Ha Long Bay and a trip to Sapa. Everything worked perfectly and we had a wonderful time! Mai took the time to explain all options and did her best to work in our personal wishes. Further more she is such a lovely person! She and her team cared so much like a real friend. One of the best travel agencies we ever experienced.
Best wishes from Munich! Karl & Doro

Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Dorothea,

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

My mother and I did a street food tour with Hanna in Hanoi this week. It was a great way to understand the culture and food that makes this culture so lively! Hanna was a wonderful host and guide. Traversing the old quarter with her was a delight! Fabulous food and company!

78maid, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Michele,

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

A very good travel agency with a lot of beautifull tours. I've done multiple tours and everything was perfectly organized. Sapa is the most beautifull place i've been in Vietnam.

Dear Natascha,