“The best tour, ever!!”

Hanoi Street Foodie Tour
Ranked #87 of 271 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are couple, we are Tour-guide for many years, and experienced from many trips together with our tourist. We decided open travel company to organize really interesting tours for our customer to discover landscape and cultural Beauty. Especially, we concentrate about Hanoi cuisine tour to enjoy many kinds of delicious food and drink here. We also spend time for training guide team who know nice
Reviewed June 21, 2018

The only regret that I have is that we didn't discover this tour company earlier in our vacation in the Hanoi area. I cannot describe how friendly, helpful and courteous Mary and Joseph are and how they made our stay in Hanoi feel like home.

Joseph took us to the usual tourist spots but we also discovered places and meet people that we would have never had a chance under any other circumstance. It was fantastic.

Joseph was always there early, had great stories and information about the sites we were seeing.

My wife and I are privileged to have met Joseph and Mary and we look forward to our next trip to Asia and will definitively stop in Hanoi for a layover just so we can say hello and enjoy their hospitality again!

Date of experience: April 2018
Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Dan,
Thank you so much for your encouraging review on Tripadvisor. Really am happy that you had a great time, hope you will have good memory of my beloved country. Please do come visit us again. Vietnam has still so so much to offer. :).

All reviews
"vendors"
"company"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Lisa was very nice and informative. She showed my friends and I around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the street food Hanoi has to offer.

I had a great time overall. The tour brought me a great insight of the culture here in Hanoi. They say Hanoi is the culture capital of Vietnam. I believe so.

Thanks Lisa!!

Dear Octane,

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome tour by my guide Lisa, we had a variety of famous street foods that are hard to find by first timers visiting this beautiful city.

Dear Elvis,

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Arrived during the day, and like many chose this tour as a way to adjust to a new environ and to sample traditional dishes. Both our guides, Kelly and Lum were gracious hosts, and provided helpful insights and anecdotes of the varied tasty treats. Our group itself were five which allowed for easy conversation and questions to both Kelly and Lum. The down to earth food itself included dry salads with beef or grilled pork vermicelli (former President Obama’s choice when he stopped in) and was both healthy with a variety of herbs (mint) and delicious. The only note would be that the small stools for sitting (mini size) and meat based dishes are a consideration. Aside from this, I would highly recommend this tour form both the tasty treats and informative thoughtful guidance.

Dear David,

See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Before we came to Hanoi we contacted Mai’s travel agency. She organized our hostel and the transfer from the airport. We then booked a tour to the Ha Long Bay and a trip to Sapa. Everything worked perfectly and we had a wonderful time! Mai took the time to explain all options and did her best to work in our personal wishes. Further more she is such a lovely person! She and her team cared so much like a real friend. One of the best travel agencies we ever experienced.
Best wishes from Munich! Karl & Doro

Date of experience: May 2018
Mary D, Owner at Hanoi Street Foodie Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Dorothea,